Wind speed sensor
Wind speed sensor
- Wind power plants
- Crane systems
- Open-pit mining
Find contact person
Brochure: Wind Sensors for Wind Energy
The universal genius
The wind sensor with improved protection against electrostatic discharge! Thus these high-tech sensors are predestined for operation in lightning-prone regions. The design is aerodynamically optimised and both the housing and the measuring elements are made of seawater resistant aluminium. Further advantages include the integrated, controlled heating and the optionally available cable with high UV-resistance. PRO-WEA wind sensors are robust and best suited for year-round applications in most climatic zones.
- Improved protection against electrostatic discharge
- Especially robust due to reinforced axis
- High measuring range of 60 m/s
ID 32.14627.010000 Sensor cable with plug connection; length: 12 m
ID 32.14567.008000 Mast adapter; diameter: 50 mm
ID 32.14565.019000 Lightning rod
Alarming in many and various applications - with a particularly attractive price-performance ratio! Our wind warning system comprises the wind warning device, the INDUSTRY wind speed sensor, which has been tried and tested worldwide and the indicator type 8537. It ensures continuous monitoring of the wind velocity with advance and primary warnings. Two freely configurable relays provide a high degree of flexibility; on-delay and drop-out delay can be adjusted separately.
- Safety due to immediate detection of malfunctions
- Individual, application-oriented setting of the functional parameters
- Simple and rapid top hat rail mounting
- Clear and concise display of measured values and switching states
The wind traverse system consists of an aluminium rail, which carries two wind sensors and a distribution box. You can select the sensors according to your requirements.
If, for example, you need a higher accuracy for the wind speed than for the wind direction, the combination of a PRO-WEA wind speed sensor and an INDUSTRY wind direction sensor is ideal.
Selection of wind sensors
Choose the combination that is best for you from our wind speed and wind direction sensors. The PRO-WEA, INDUSTRY, PROFESSIONAL and our EFFICIENT series sensors are ideal for the wind traverse system.
MODBUS or Analog
When configuring the wind traverse system, you have a large number of possible combinations at your hand. This also includes MODBUS and other system solutions.
Our staff will be happy to inform you about the various possibilities.Read more
for mounting your LAMBRECHT sensors! The traverse system consists of anodised aluminium and stainless steel components: traverse, lightning rod, sensor and mast fixation. The modular conception allows great flexibility and easy installation.
- Quick and simple installation of wind sensors, temperature/ humidity sensors with sensor shelter, pyranometers, sensors for sunshine duration etc.
- High quality, robust materials
- High flexibility due to modular design
Detailed information about the individual components is given in the data sheet.Read more
Ser[LOG] Plus is the most versatile data logger. Due to its convertibility through configuration and scaling, you can easily adapt the Ser[LOG] Plus to the specific challenges of your daily measurement tasks.
- Serial and analog sensors connectable
- Handles up to 60 parameters
- Many state-of-the-art communication interfaces
- Extensive sensor library, can be freely configured and scaled by the user
- Formula collection and free formula parser
- Alarm system for 10 warning channels using built-in and external relays
- Wide range of options for exchanging information
- Interference-proof due to shielded aluminum housing
- User-friendly with free access to all terminals and controls
The Ser[LOG] collects your weather data (wind, precipitation, air temperature, relative humidity, air pressure and radiation) in a single place and provides real-time visualization. The Ser[LOG] Commander management app gives you maximum freedom to customize your measurement tasks.
- Collect and process up to 60 measured values with Modbus RTU
- Up to 32 Modbus TCP connections with sensors from other manufacturers
- Alarm system for 10 warning channels using built-in and external relays (e-mail, SMS)
- Extensive sensor library
- Formulary and free formula parser
- Interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- User-friendly with free access to all connections and controls