Wind direction sensor
Wind direction sensor
- Industrial applications
- Wind turbines
- Building services
- Wind warning systems
- Environmental measurement technology
Find contact person
A very economical purchase
Of a special nature and a very economical purchase is this wind direction sensor. Furthermore, the sensor impresses with high accuracy, the simplest mounting methods and ultimately robust, seawater resistant materials. The optimal heating of the sensor head and the minimum power demand of the system are made possible by thermal decoupling of the housing shaft.
- Precision, tradition and future reliability
- Large operative measuring and temperature range
- Simplest mast mounting
- Very good starting values through magnetic, contactless measuring principle
- Optimal heating concept
0...20 mA and 0...10 V on request
max. load 600 Ω
for mounting your LAMBRECHT sensors! The traverse system consists of anodised aluminium and stainless steel components: traverse, lightning rod, sensor and mast fixation. The modular conception allows great flexibility and easy installation.
- Quick and simple installation of wind sensors, temperature/ humidity sensors with sensor shelter, pyranometers, sensors for sunshine duration etc.
- High quality, robust materials
- High flexibility due to modular design
Detailed information about the individual components is given in the data sheet.Read more
The wind traverse system consists of an aluminium rail, which carries two wind sensors and a distribution box. You can select the sensors according to your requirements.
If, for example, you need a higher accuracy for the wind speed than for the wind direction, the combination of a PRO-WEA wind speed sensor and an INDUSTRY wind direction sensor is ideal.
Selection of wind sensors
Choose the combination that is best for you from our wind speed and wind direction sensors. The PRO-WEA, INDUSTRY, PROFESSIONAL and our EFFICIENT series sensors are ideal for the wind traverse system.
MODBUS or Analog
When configuring the wind traverse system, you have a large number of possible combinations at your hand. This also includes MODBUS and other system solutions.
Our staff will be happy to inform you about the various possibilities.Read more
Ser[LOG] Plus is the most versatile data logger. Due to its convertibility through configuration and scaling, you can easily adapt the Ser[LOG] Plus to the specific challenges of your daily measurement tasks.
- Serial and analog sensors connectable
- Handles up to 60 parameters
- Many state-of-the-art communication interfaces
- Extensive sensor library, can be freely configured and scaled by the user
- Formula collection and free formula parser
- Alarm system for 10 warning channels using built-in and external relays
- Wide range of options for exchanging information
- Interference-proof due to shielded aluminum housing
- User-friendly with free access to all terminals and controls