MODULE TEMPERATURE SENSOR
MODULE TEMPERATURE SENSOR
- photovoltaic (PV) systems
Find contact person
Especially for photovoltaic systems
The sensor (829) has been specially developed for measuring the module temperature of photovoltaic (PV) systems.
A Pt100 measuring resistor is used as measuring element, which is protected in a body made of seawater-resistant aluminium. An optimal heat conduction between body and measuring element is achieved by a special casting compound.
The temperature can be measured in a 4-wire circuit via the permanently connected cable. This and the shielded cable
make the measurement less sensitive to external interference.
The Pt100- and the Pt1000-Modbus converter acquire the measuring signal of a Pt100 resp. Pt1000 temperature sensor and make the measured value available for interrogation via Modbus RTU (RS485). Due to the simple address assignment from 1...99 by code switches, up to 99 temperature sensors can be quickly integrated into a bus. Like the other Lambrecht Modbus RTU sensors, the Pt-Modbus converter also have autoconfiguration registers (mapping). Thus they can be automatically recognized by the data logger met[LOG] and created for the measurement with just one push of a button.Read more
The Ser[LOG] collects your weather data (wind, precipitation, air temperature, relative humidity, air pressure and radiation) in a single place and provides real-time visualization. The Ser[LOG] Commander management app gives you maximum freedom to customize your measurement tasks.
- Collect and process up to 60 measured values with Modbus RTU
- Up to 32 Modbus TCP connections with sensors from other manufacturers
- Alarm system for 10 warning channels using built-in and external relays (e-mail, SMS)
- Extensive sensor library
- Formulary and free formula parser
- Interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- User-friendly with free access to all connections and controls
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your climate data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
Browser App met[APP]
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- Exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- Configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- Real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- Thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- Plug & play: Auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- Various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors