MODULE TEMPERATURE SENSOR
Especially for photovoltaic systems
The sensor (829) has been specially developed for measuring the module temperature of photovoltaic (PV) systems.
A Pt100 measuring resistor is used as measuring element, which is protected in a body made of seawater-resistant aluminium. An optimal heat conduction between body and measuring element is achieved by a special casting compound.
The temperature can be measured in a 4-wire circuit via the permanently connected cable. This and the shielded cable
make the measurement less sensitive to external interference.
The Pt100 Modbus converter acquires the measuring signal of a Pt100 temperature sensor and makes the measured value available for interrogation via Modbus RTU (RS485). Due to the simple address assignment from 1...99 by code switches, up to 99 temperature sensors can be quickly integrated into a bus. Like the other Lambrecht Modbus RTU sensors, the Pt100 Modbus converter also has autoconfiguration registers (mapping). Thus it can be automatically recognized by the data logger met[LOG] and created for the measurement with just one push of a button.
00.08290.000030 Module temperature sensor
00.08280.010507 Air, soil and water thermometer Pt100, 1/3 DIN
00.08281.008005 Air temperature sensor Pt100, 1/3 DIN
00.08241.000000 Grass temperature sensor with protection device
The Ser[LOG] system family allows you the greatest possible freedom for customizing your measurement tasks: extensibility due to modular design, high flexibility due to a variety of configuration options and many possibilities through state-of-the- art communication interfaces
Ser[LOG] can be extended to a total of 3 AnDiMod analog/digital measuring modules. Available then up to 36 differential analog channels and 11 digital channels.
- extensive sensor library
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your climate data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- plug & play · auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors