- professional meteorological applications
- building automation
- photovoltaic systems
- industrial meteorology
Find contact person
“First Class” Pyranometer
16131.5 digital pyranometer series is a range of high-accuracy digital solar radiation sensors.
It is “First Class” according to the WMO guide and ISO 9060:1990 standard and “Spectrally Flat Class B” in the 2018 revision.
Version 00.16131.501030, equipped with an on-board heater, is compliant in its standard configuration with the requirements for “Class B” PV monitoring systems of the IEC 61724-1:2017 standard.
The 16131.5 measures the solar radiation received by a plane surface, in W/m2, from a 180° field of view angle. Various outputs are available, both digital and analogue, for ease of integration.
- best measurement accuracy in “First Class”
- improved response time
- with 00.16131.501030’s on-board heater: compliant with IEC 61724-1 Class B in its standard configuration
00.16131.501000: Analogue sensor passive millivolt (mV) output
32.05005.001500 Cable 15 m, M12 plug connector. 5-pin
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your climate data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- plug & play · auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors
The Ser[LOG] system family allows you the greatest possible freedom for customizing your measurement tasks: extensibility due to modular design, high flexibility due to a variety of configuration options and many possibilities through state-of-the- art communication interfaces
Ser[LOG] can be extended to a total of 3 AnDiMod analog/digital measuring modules. Available then up to 36 differential analog channels and 11 digital channels.
- extensive sensor library
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls