- professional meteorological applications
- building automation
- photovoltaic systems
- industrial meteorology
Find contact person
“First Class” Pyranometer
16131.5 digital pyranometer series is a range of high-accuracy digital solar radiation sensors.
It is “First Class” according to the WMO guide and ISO 9060:1990 standard and “Spectrally Flat Class B” in the 2018 revision.
Version 00.16131.501030, equipped with an on-board heater, is compliant in its standard configuration with the requirements for “Class B” PV monitoring systems of the IEC 61724-1:2017 standard.
The 16131.5 measures the solar radiation received by a plane surface, in W/m2, from a 180° field of view angle. Various outputs are available, both digital and analogue, for ease of integration.
- best measurement accuracy in “First Class”
- improved response time
- with 00.16131.501030’s on-board heater: compliant with IEC 61724-1 Class B in its standard configuration
00.16131.501000: Analogue sensor passive millivolt (mV) output
32.05005.001500 Cable 15 m, M12 plug connector. 5-pin
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your climate data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
Browser App met[APP]
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- Exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- Configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- Real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- Thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- Plug & play: Auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- Various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors
The Ser[LOG] collects your weather data (wind, precipitation, air temperature, relative humidity, air pressure and radiation) in a single place and provides real-time visualization. The Ser[LOG] Commander management app gives you maximum freedom to customize your measurement tasks.
- Collect and process up to 60 measured values with Modbus RTU
- Up to 32 Modbus TCP connections with sensors from other manufacturers
- Alarm system for 10 warning channels using built-in and external relays (e-mail, SMS)
- Extensive sensor library
- Formulary and free formula parser
- Interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- User-friendly with free access to all connections and controls