- general solar radiation measurements
- (agro)-meteorological networks
- PV power plant monitoring
Find contact person
ISO 9060 "Second Class"
16103.5 series is the most affordable range of pyranometers meeting ISO 9060 second class requirements. They are ideal for general solar radiation measurements in (agro-) meteorological networks and PV monitoring systems.
The pyranometers are easy to mount and install. Various outputs are available, both digital and analogue, for ease of integration.
- industrial standard digital outputs or analogue millivolt output: easy implementation and servicing
- easy mounting and levelling
- Second Class pyranometers finally affordable for large networks
00.16103.501000 Analogue sensor with passive millivolt (mV) output
32.16103.500010 Ball level set for tube and panel mounting
32.05004.000500 Cable 5 m, M12 plug connector
32.14567.060000 Cable 12 m, M12 plug connector
32.14567.060010 Cable 15 m, M12 plug connector
32.14567.060040 Cable 20 m, M12 plug connector
32.05005.001500 Cable 12 m, 5-pin*), M12 plug connector
*) The 5-pin cable is required for the versions with the 0-1 V output or the mV-output.
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your climate data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- plug & play · auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors
The Ser[LOG] system family allows you the greatest possible freedom for customizing your measurement tasks: extensibility due to modular design, high flexibility due to a variety of configuration options and many possibilities through state-of-the- art communication interfaces
Ser[LOG] can be extended to a total of 3 AnDiMod analog/digital measuring modules. Available then up to 36 differential analog channels and 11 digital channels.
- extensive sensor library
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls