Air Temperature Sensor (8281)
The temperature sensor (8281) registers ambient temperature by a temperature dependent resistor (thin fi lm platinum
resistance). The sensor shelter (8141.6) protects the sensor against unmeant weather infl uences like precipitation and solar radiation.
00.08763.012002: Two-channel transducer (8763 TH)
and for protection against radiation the sensor shelter with natural ventilation is designed for universal use with relative humidity and air temperature measuring instruments.
- natural ventilation of the sensors
- light and radiation transmission nearly eliminated
- easy installation
- very robust
- to be used individually for different types of sensors
- improved lamellar system
- including mounting material for different poles
- made from UV and weather-proof material
- no return of heated air into the ventilation circle
air temperature, air humidity, radiation and radiation balance. The sensors which can be used optimally adjusted and factory-made via DIP-switcher configuration.Read more