Air pressure sensor
Air pressure sensor
- cruise ships
- professional meteorology e. g. at airports
- industrial applications
- weather stations
Find contact person
Efficient and cost-effective
The favorable ratio between performance and costs is remarkable. As part of automatic weather stations, in altitudes of up to 3200 m, the sensor precisely reacts to any change in air pressure. The robust housing facilitates trouble-free outdoor application.
- energy saving
- analogous output signal
- with factory test certificate
- microprocessor technology
00.08128.095072: 800...1100 hPa
± 0.5 hPa within the range 600...1100 hPa • 20 °C
Outstanding versatility and performance for your professional meteorological data acquisition. Ser[LOG]Plus is more than just a data logger: Due to its versatility by configuration and scaling you can adjust Ser[LOG]Plus to the specific challenges of your daily measurement tasks.
Ser[LOG]Plus is multi functional and grows with its requirements: The data logger can be expanded to a total of 3 measuring modules and processes up to 60 parameters. Ser[LOG]Plus is particularly communicative: up to 30 data transmissions at the same time are possible.
- extensive sensor library, freely configurable and scalable by user
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- various possibilities of information exchange
- EMI resistant by shielded aluminium housing
- user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls
The system's components own intelligence as well as modular upgrades stand for future orientation. A large amount of specific applications can be realised with high efficiency. Ease of maintenance, reliability and simple installation are further advantages of this standard logger for the highest demands.
- ring buffer for 1 year
- freely configurable sensor inputs
- 17 sensor channels
- 43 virtual channels
- able to communicate via Internet with a router*
- LAN integration via Ethernet interface*
- integrated sensor and hardware control
- simultaneous communication with up to 10 users*
* Ethernet connection kit requiredRead more