Air pressure sensor
is on the advantageous cost-performance ratio. As part of automatic weather stations, in altitudes of up to 3200 m, the sensor precisely reacts to any change in air pressure. The robust housing facilitates trouble-free outdoor application.
- energy saving
- analogous output signal
- with factory test certificate
- microprocessor technology
00.08128.095072: 800...1100 hPa
± 0.5 hPa within the range 600...1100 hPa • 20 °C
Outstanding versatility and performance for your professional meteorological data acquisition. Ser[LOG]Plus is more than just a data logger: Due to its versatility by configuration and scaling you can adjust Ser[LOG]Plus to the specific challenges of your daily measurement tasks.
Ser[LOG]Plus is multi functional and grows with its requirements: The data logger can be expanded to a total of 3 measuring modules and processes up to 60 parameters. Ser[LOG]Plus is particularly communicative: up to 30 data transmissions at the same time are possible.
- extensive sensor library, freely configurable and scalable by user
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- various possibilities of information exchange
- EMI resistant by shielded aluminium housing
- user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls
The system's components own intelligence as well as modular upgrades stand for future orientation. A large amount of specific applications can be realised with high efficiency. Ease of maintenance, reliability and simple installation are further advantages of this standard logger for the highest demands.
- ring buffer for 1 year
- freely configurable sensor inputs
- 17 sensor channels
- 43 virtual channels
- able to communicate via Internet with a router*
- LAN integration via Ethernet interface*
- integrated sensor and hardware control
- simultaneous communication with up to 10 users*
* Ethernet connection kit requiredRead more