- professional meteorological applications
- building automation
- photovoltaic systems
- industrial meteorology
Find contact person
Compact and extremely reliable
The sensors of the ARCO family are very robust, compact and extremely reliable. Due to their shock and vibration proof construction the ARCO-Modbus sensors are particularly qualified for use under severe environmental conditions. The housing and the measuring elements are made of seawater resistant aluminium alloys. The housing, the cup rotor and the wind vane are anodised. The Modbus RTU interface simplifies sensor installation and integration into networks.
- qualitatively ambitious and cost-effective solution
- reliable wind measurement, including under extreme weather conditions
- seawater resistant materials and surface finishes for long-life application, including under harsh conditions
- quick and easy pipe mounting, connection with just one cable
32.14567.060000 sensor cable, 12 m, 4 pole, M12 plug
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your climate data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- plug & play · auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors
The Ser[LOG] system family allows you the greatest possible freedom for customizing your measurement tasks: extensibility due to modular design, high flexibility due to a variety of configuration options and many possibilities through state-of-the- art communication interfaces
Ser[LOG] can be extended to a total of 3 AnDiMod analog/digital measuring modules. Available then up to 36 differential analog channels and 11 digital channels.
- extensive sensor library
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls