- Professional meteorological applications
- On- and offshore wind turbines
- Maritime weather stations
- Building and environmental technology
- Traffic and industrial meteorology
- Wind warning and event technology
- Large-scale photovoltaic systems
- Alpine applications
Find contact person
Multi parameter sensor with Modbus
The u[sonic]WS is the newest, most compact and system-capable addition to the LAMBRECHT meteo weather sensor series. The sensor has no moving measuring elements and is therefore low-maintenance. The intelligent heating system works in relation to the wind speed and direction and keeps the sensor ice-free even under extreme weather conditions.
The u[sonic]WS6 easily meets the special challenges of alpine and maritime applications. A wide variety of interfaces and protocols are available. There are no limits for the u[sonic]WS6 when it comes to its applications.
- No moving measuring elements, no wear
- Six weather parameters: wind direction and speed, air temperature, rel. humidity, barometric pressure, dew point
- Intelligent heating depending on wind speed and wind direction
- Lamella shelter for accurate measurements of the temperature-humidity sensor
- Easy to install, easy to maintain
Protection class: DIN EN 60529
DIN EN 50121-4:2016
Salt fog: EN 60945
Cold test Ad acc. to DIN EN 60068-2-1 (01/2008)
Condensation test CH acc. to ISO 6270-2 (09/2005) and DIN EN ISO 12944-6 (07/1998), category C4
Salt mist test based on DIN EN ISO 7253 (04/2002) and DIN EN ISO 12944-6 (07/1998), category C4
This indicator is extremely versatile and flexible. The high contrast display can be adjusted by a dimmer to the prevailing lighting conditions. The compact design proves to be very advantageous and cost efficient when mounted into control panels. The instruments are reliable and cross-linkable. They can, when series connected, display all 6 measured main parameters at the same time.
Big, graphic, high-resolution display with background illumination
Contrast and brightness adjustable
Variety with waterproof front plate design
Low mounting depth
Galvanically separated supply and signal channels
Momentary, mean and extreme values
Accurate data acquisition is the starting point of any weather monitoring solution. With our data loggers and sensors, you get precise and reliable readings under any condition. The flexible Ser[LOG] data loggers offer a wide range of customizable configurations and state-of-the-art communication interfaces for all your measurement tasks and requirements. Existing sensors, including those from other manufacturers, can be easily added and used with the included sensor library. The Ser[LOG] data loggers are ideal for setting up even large weather measurement networks.
The Lambrecht MeteoWare CS3 app provides support for the acquisition, provision, analysis, visualization and archiving of large data volumes.
Selectable evaluation definitions, evaluation period, graphic types
MeteoWare CS3 is a modular, scalable program package for the acquisition and evaluation of meteorological data. It can be scaled from a simple single-user system with one data logger to a LAN/Internet distributed application with up to 999 users and up to 999 data loggers.
Runs on Windows® 7 or higher
Desktop systems only
The Ser[LOG] collects your weather data (wind, precipitation, air temperature, relative humidity, air pressure and radiation) in a single place and provides real-time visualization. The Ser[LOG] Commander management app gives you maximum freedom to customize your measurement tasks.
- Collect and process up to 60 measured values with Modbus RTU
- Up to 32 Modbus TCP connections with sensors from other manufacturers
- Alarm system for 10 warning channels using built-in and external relays (e-mail, SMS)
- Extensive sensor library
- Formulary and free formula parser
- Interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- User-friendly with free access to all connections and controls
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your weather data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
Browser App met[APP]
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current meteorological data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- Exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- Configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- Real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- Thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- Plug & play: Auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- Various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors