Static weather sensor
The perfect weather sensor...
for a wide range of applications, especially for use under harsh environmental conditions. The Modbus RTU interface simplifies sensor installation and integration into networks. The integrated sensors in the weather module are measuring the ambient parameters with high precision. The compact construction of the static measuring system and the space saving, robust housing make the EOLOS-Modbus extremely reliable and durable.
- no moving measuring elements
- provides 6 weather parameters
- lamella shelter for accurate measurements of the temperature-humidity sensor
- height adjustment of air pressure possible
- easy installation, easy to maintain
relative humidity: 0...100 % r. h. • barometric pressure: 600...1100 hPa
Air temperature: ± 0.8 °C (v > 2 m/s)
Relative Humidity: ± 3 % (10...90 %) • ± 4 % (0...100 %)
Barometric pressure: ± 2 hPa (-30...+70 °C)
The Ser[LOG] system family allows you the greatest possible freedom for customizing your measurement tasks: extensibility due to modular design, high flexibility due to a variety of configuration options and many possibilities through state-of-the- art communication interfaces
Ser[LOG] can be extended to a total of 3 AnDiMod analog/digital measuring modules. Available then up to 36 differential analog channels and 11 digital channels.
- extensive sensor library
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your climate data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- plug & play · auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors