- On board all types of vessels
- Onshore and offshore wind turbines
- Coastal monitoring
- Industrial and port facilities
Find contact person
The maritime, all-in-one sensor for six weather parameters
u[sonic]WS6-NAV is a compact weather sensor with no moving parts. The wind parameters are measured with ultrasonic technology. Its robust, seawater-resistant aluminum housing ensures use under harsh conditions on ships and on wind turbines. The integrated heating keeps the weather sensor ice-free even in extreme conditions down to -50 °C. The sensor has an NMEA 0183 output according to marine standard.
Safety is a top priority on the high seas. The u[sonic]WS6-NAV has been tested by official institutions and is certified according to the EN 60945 standard for marine equipment. Minimum maintenance is needed for the sensor, routine calibrations are not required. The lamellar protective housing can be easily disassembled to clean or replace the sinter cap of the humidity-temperature sensor inside.
- Six measurement parameters: Wind direction, wind speed, air temperature, air humidity, barometric pressure, dew point temperature (calculated value)
- Simple installation with only one cable connection
- Wear-free operation because no moving measuring elements
- Easy to service due to removable lamella protection shelter
Protection class: DIN EN 60529
DIN EN 50121-4:2016
Salt fog: EN 60945
Cold test Ad acc. to DIN EN 60068-2-1 (01/2008)
Condensation test CH acc. to ISO 6270-2 (09/2005) and DIN EN ISO 12944-6 (07/1998), category C4
Salt mist test based on DIN EN ISO 7253 (04/2002) and DIN EN ISO 12944-6 (07/1998), category C4
32.16470.060000 Sensor cable 15 m, with 8-pole M16-plug
Accurate data acquisition is the starting point of any weather monitoring solution. With our data loggers and sensors, you get precise and reliable readings under any condition. The flexible Ser[LOG] data loggers offer a wide range of customizable configurations and state-of-the-art communication interfaces for all your measurement tasks and requirements. Existing sensors, including those from other manufacturers, can be easily added and used with the included sensor library. The Ser[LOG] data loggers are ideal for setting up even large weather measurement networks.
The Lambrecht MeteoWare CS3 app provides support for the acquisition, provision, analysis, visualization and archiving of large data volumes.
Selectable evaluation definitions, evaluation period, graphic types
MeteoWare CS3 is a modular, scalable program package for the acquisition and evaluation of meteorological data. It can be scaled from a simple single-user system with one data logger to a LAN/Internet distributed application with up to 999 users and up to 999 data loggers.
Runs on Windows® 7 or higher
Desktop systems only
The steadfast multi talent has passed the shock and shake tests (acc. to BV 0440 and BV 0430) for naval applications on the high seas with bravura. The indicator 14742 is multifunctional, flexible and compact. It is an essential part of the proven LAMBRECHT system solutions with Ser[LOG] and various other sensors. The high contrast graphic LCD display, the low mounting depth and the integration of various devices into a network are the most important features of this highly qualified indicator.
- Display of specific ship parameters
- Shock class A
- Big multifunctional display with adjustable background illumination
- Variety with waterproof front plate design
- Galvanically separated supply and signal channels
- Momentary, mean and extreme values
The Ser[LOG] collects your weather data (wind, precipitation, air temperature, relative humidity, air pressure and radiation) in a single place and provides real-time visualization. The Ser[LOG] Commander management app gives you maximum freedom to customize your measurement tasks.
- Collect and process up to 60 measured values with Modbus RTU
- Up to 32 Modbus TCP connections with sensors from other manufacturers
- Alarm system for 10 warning channels using built-in and external relays (e-mail, SMS)
- Extensive sensor library
- Formulary and free formula parser
- Interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- User-friendly with free access to all connections and controls