Mobile, professional weather station
Mobile, professional weather station
- Tracking of industrial emissions
- Disaster control
- Test tracks and test sites for vehicles
- Sporting events
- Wind warning for event security
- Diagnostics in building physics
- Research and science
- Environmental Agencies
Find contact person
Up to seven measurable parameters in research quality
Weather Backpack is the professional automatic weather station (AWS) for temporary measurement campaigns. This portable station measures all relevant meteorological parameters.
All-in-one station for all critical applications
Weather Backpack is the high-precision weather station that provides important data in meteorological research quality. Its outstanding measurement quality, reliability and durability will meet the highest demands in science and governmental environmental applications. The station can be easily stowed in its carrying case and quickly transported from one location to another. Since the station is mobile, even large areas can be covered.
Latest weighing technology combined with a self-emptying collecting system allows the rain[e]one Modbus a high resolution and high precision at a very small construction volume. Already the first drop will be measured!
The weighing precipitation sensor is preconfigured for easy integration into your Modbus RTU system. This simplifies the installation work enormously.
amazing resolution and accuracy
compact and robust construction with a very low weight
all-metal housing, weatherproof and durable
- installation and maintenance are very simple
Accurate data acquisition is the starting point of any weather monitoring solution. With our data loggers and sensors, you get precise and reliable readings under any condition. The flexible Ser[LOG] data loggers offer a wide range of customizable configurations and state-of-the-art communication interfaces for all your measurement tasks and requirements. Existing sensors, including those from other manufacturers, can be easily added and used with the included sensor library. The Ser[LOG] data loggers are ideal for setting up even large weather measurement networks.
The Lambrecht MeteoWare CS3 app provides support for the acquisition, provision, analysis, visualization and archiving of large data volumes.
Selectable evaluation definitions, evaluation period, graphic types
MeteoWare CS3 is a modular, scalable program package for the acquisition and evaluation of meteorological data. It can be scaled from a simple single-user system with one data logger to a LAN/Internet distributed application with up to 999 users and up to 999 data loggers.
Runs on Windows® 7 or higher
Desktop systems only
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your climate data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
Browser App met[APP]
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- Exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- Configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- Real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- Thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- Plug & play: Auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- Various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors