- Environmental and agricultural networks
- Health resorts
- Air traffic control
Find contact person
Brochure/Buying Guide: Ser[LOG] Data Logger
Overview: Communication Ser[LOG]
The powerful data logger
The Ser[LOG] collects your weather data (wind, precipitation, air temperature, relative humidity, air pressure and radiation) in a single place and provides real-time visualization. The Ser[LOG] Commander management app gives you maximum freedom to customize your measurement tasks.
- Collect and process up to 60 measured values with Modbus RTU
- Up to 32 Modbus TCP connections with sensors from other manufacturers
- Alarm system for 10 warning channels using built-in and external relays (e-mail, SMS)
- Extensive sensor library
- Formulary and free formula parser
- Interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- User-friendly with free access to all connections and controls
Extreme weather events continue to increase in frequency, intensity, and duration. Protecting lives, property and business continuity requires real-time situational awareness along the entire event lifecycle, from prevention and preparedness, to detection and response, to rehabilitation and recovery.
Curated data, reports, and alerts
FTS360 is a secure and reliable cloud based IoT platform that allow users to view and curate sensor and station data, camera images and video. It provides a customizable, agile programming environment for advanced calculations, intelligent alerting, and full configuration capabilities.
Security and privacy
- Edge to cloud data security protects your data and privacy
- Devices and users have encrypted login credentials
- GDPR compliant, no personal user data is collected
Accurate data acquisition is the starting point of any weather monitoring solution. With our data loggers and sensors, you get precise and reliable readings under any condition. The flexible Ser[LOG] data loggers offer a wide range of customizable configurations and state-of-the-art communication interfaces for all your measurement tasks and requirements. Existing sensors, including those from other manufacturers, can be easily added and used with the included sensor library. The Ser[LOG] data loggers are ideal for setting up even large weather measurement networks.
The Lambrecht MeteoWare CS3 app provides support for the acquisition, provision, analysis, visualization and archiving of large data volumes.
Selectable evaluation definitions, evaluation period, graphic types
MeteoWare CS3 is a modular, scalable program package for the acquisition and evaluation of meteorological data. It can be scaled from a simple single-user system with one data logger to a LAN/Internet distributed application with up to 999 users and up to 999 data loggers.
Runs on Windows® 7 or higher
Desktop systems only