Wind speed sensor
Wind speed sensor
- small wind power plants
- professional weather stations
- solar powered applications
Highly precise, robust ...
and professional are these new wind sensors of the ORA-family. The low power consumption of < 2 mA makes this sensor ideally suitable for solar powered applications. The sensor is completely made of metal and if necessary the cup rotor is easy to change in the field.
- 4...15 VDC
- low power consumption < 2 mA
- all-metal housing made of seawater resistant aluminium
- on site changeable cup rotor made of seawater resistant aluminium
- protection class IP 65 in upright position
for bores with Ø 30 mm at max. 10 mm material thickness • incl. plug connector
in many and various applications - with a particularly attractive price-performance ratio! Our wind warning system comprises the wind warning device, the INDUSTRY wind speed sensor, which has been tried and tested worldwide and the indicator type 8537. It ensures continuous monitoring of the wind velocity with advance and primary warnings. Two freely configurable relays provide a high degree of flexibility; on-delay and drop-out delay can be adjusted separately.
- safety due to immediate detection of malfunctions
- individual, application-oriented setting of the functional parameters
- simple and rapid top hat rail mounting
- clear and lucid display of the measured values and the switching states
for mounting your LAMBRECHT sensors! The traverse system consists of anodised aluminium and stainless steel components: traverse, lightning rod, sensor and mast fixation. The modular conception allows great flexibility and easy installation.
- quick and simple installation of wind sensors, temperature/ humidity sensors with sensor shelter, pyranometers, sensors for sunshine duration etc.
- high quality, robust materials
- high flexibility because of modular conception
Outstanding versatility and performance for your professional meteorological data acquisition. Ser[LOG]Plus is more than just a data logger: Due to its versatility by configuration and scaling you can adjust Ser[LOG]Plus to the specific challenges of your daily measurement tasks.
Ser[LOG]Plus is multi functional and grows with its requirements: The data logger can be expanded to a total of 3 measuring modules and processes up to 60 parameters. Ser[LOG]Plus is particularly communicative: up to 30 data transmissions at the same time are possible.
- extensive sensor library, freely configurable and scalable by user
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- various possibilities of information exchange
- EMI resistant by shielded aluminium housing and user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls