Wind speed sensor
Wind speed sensor
- Wind turbines
- Professional weather stations
- Solar powered applications
Find contact person
Highly precise, robust
and professional are these new wind sensors of the ORA-family. The low power consumption of < 2 mA makes this sensor ideally suitable for solar powered applications. The sensor is completely made of metal and if necessary the cup rotor is easy to change in the field.
- Low power consumption < 2 mA
- All-metal housing made of seawater resistant aluminium
- On site changeable cup rotor made of seawater resistant aluminium
- Protection class IP 65 in upright position
ID 32.14567.006000 Mast adapter; diameter: 50 mm
ID 32.14567.060000 Sensor cable with plug connection, length: 12 m
Alarming in many and various applications - with a particularly attractive price-performance ratio! Our wind warning system comprises the wind warning device, the INDUSTRY wind speed sensor, which has been tried and tested worldwide and the indicator type 8537. It ensures continuous monitoring of the wind velocity with advance and primary warnings. Two freely configurable relays provide a high degree of flexibility; on-delay and drop-out delay can be adjusted separately.
- Safety due to immediate detection of malfunctions
- Individual, application-oriented setting of the functional parameters
- Simple and rapid top hat rail mounting
- Clear and concise display of measured values and switching states
for mounting your LAMBRECHT sensors! The traverse system consists of anodised aluminium and stainless steel components: traverse, lightning rod, sensor and mast fixation. The modular conception allows great flexibility and easy installation.
- Quick and simple installation of wind sensors, temperature/ humidity sensors with sensor shelter, pyranometers, sensors for sunshine duration etc.
- High quality, robust materials
- High flexibility due to modular design
Detailed information about the individual components is given in the data sheet.Read more
Ser[LOG] Plus is the most versatile data logger. Due to its convertibility through configuration and scaling, you can easily adapt the Ser[LOG] Plus to the specific challenges of your daily measurement tasks.
- Serial and analog sensors connectable
- Handles up to 60 parameters
- Many state-of-the-art communication interfaces
- Extensive sensor library, can be freely configured and scaled by the user
- Formula collection and free formula parser
- Alarm system for 10 warning channels using built-in and external relays
- Wide range of options for exchanging information
- Interference-proof due to shielded aluminum housing
- User-friendly with free access to all terminals and controls