Wind speed sensor
Small but impressive ...
and a particularly economical purchase are the sensors of the BASIC series. The slender, flow-optimised external geometry ensures certain and precise measurement. For optimum resilience and safe long-term use we rely on robust materials, such as the anodised aluminium housing. Additionally the compact sensors, with their simple mounting principles, provide a high degree of flexibility.
- wearfree data acquisition
- robust housing
- dimensionally stable blade wind vane
- fail-safe cup
- double precision bearing
Data logger e.g. TROPOS or SYNMET • Traverses/ masts and power supply units see
for mounting your LAMBRECHT sensors! The traverse system consists of anodised aluminium and stainless steel components: traverse, lightning rod, sensor and mast fixation. The modular conception allows great flexibility and easy installation.
- quick and simple installation of wind sensors, temperature/ humidity sensors with sensor shelter, pyranometers, sensors for sunshine duration etc.
- high quality, robust materials
- high flexibility because of modular conception
Detailed information about the individual components is given in the data sheet.Read more
Outstanding versatility and performance for your professional meteorological data acquisition. Ser[LOG]Plus is more than just a data logger: Due to its versatility by configuration and scaling you can adjust Ser[LOG]Plus to the specific challenges of your daily measurement tasks.
Ser[LOG]Plus is multi functional and grows with its requirements: The data logger can be expanded to a total of 3 measuring modules and processes up to 60 parameters. Ser[LOG]Plus is particularly communicative: up to 30 data transmissions at the same time are possible.
- extensive sensor library, freely configurable and scalable by user
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- various possibilities of information exchange
- EMI resistant by shielded aluminium housing
- user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls