wind speed sensor
wind speed sensor
- building services
- environmental measurements
- industrial meteorology
- controlling of jalousies
Find contact person
...and economical is the wind speed sensor REED. The slim, ﬂow-optimised outer geometry ensures reliable and precise measurements. For highest stability under load and safe long-term use we rely on robust materials such as seawater-resistant aluminium for the housing. The compact sensor with its simple mounting principles additionally provide a high degree of ﬂexibility.
- wearfree data acquisition
- robust housing
- fail-safe cup rotor
- double precision bearing
00.14595.201070 Wind speed sensor REED, heated
Id-No. 32.14627.010000 · Traverse for wind sensors
Id-No. 32.14567.006000 · Adapter for mast mounting
for mounting your LAMBRECHT sensors! The traverse system consists of anodised aluminium and stainless steel components: traverse, lightning rod, sensor and mast fixation. The modular conception allows great flexibility and easy installation.
- quick and simple installation of wind sensors, temperature/ humidity sensors with sensor shelter, pyranometers, sensors for sunshine duration etc.
- high quality, robust materials
- high flexibility because of modular conception
Detailed information about the individual components is given in the data sheet.Read more
Ser[LOG] Plus is the most versatile data logger. Due to its convertibility through configuration and scaling, you can easily adapt the Ser[LOG] Plus to the specific challenges of your daily measurement tasks.
- Serial and analog sensors connectable
- Handles up to 60 parameters
- Many state-of-the-art communication interfaces
- Extensive sensor library, can be freely configured and scaled by the user
- Formula collection and free formula parser
- Alarm system for 10 warning channels using built-in and external relays
- Wide range of options for exchanging information
- Interference-proof due to shielded aluminum housing
- User-friendly with free access to all terminals and controls
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your climate data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
Browser App met[APP]
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- Exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- Configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- Real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- Thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- Plug & play: Auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- Various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors