wind speed sensor
...and economical is the wind speed sensor REED. The slim, ﬂow-optimised outer geometry ensures reliable and precise measurements. For highest stability under load and safe long-term use we rely on robust materials such as seawater-resistant aluminium for the housing. The compact sensor with its simple mounting principles additionally provide a high degree of ﬂexibility.
- wearfree data acquisition
- robust housing
- fail-safe cup rotor
- double precision bearing
00.14595.201070 Wind speed sensor REED, heated
Id-No. 32.14627.010000 · Traverse for wind sensors
Id-No. 32.14567.006000 · Adapter for mast mounting
for mounting your LAMBRECHT sensors! The traverse system consists of anodised aluminium and stainless steel components: traverse, lightning rod, sensor and mast fixation. The modular conception allows great flexibility and easy installation.
- quick and simple installation of wind sensors, temperature/ humidity sensors with sensor shelter, pyranometers, sensors for sunshine duration etc.
- high quality, robust materials
- high flexibility because of modular conception
Detailed information about the individual components is given in the data sheet.Read more
Outstanding versatility and performance for your professional meteorological data acquisition. Ser[LOG]Plus is more than just a data logger: Due to its versatility by configuration and scaling you can adjust Ser[LOG]Plus to the specific challenges of your daily measurement tasks.
Ser[LOG]Plus is multi functional and grows with its requirements: The data logger can be expanded to a total of 3 measuring modules and processes up to 60 parameters. Ser[LOG]Plus is particularly communicative: up to 30 data transmissions at the same time are possible.
- extensive sensor library, freely configurable and scalable by user
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- various possibilities of information exchange
- EMI resistant by shielded aluminium housing
- user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your climate data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- plug & play · auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors