Wind speed sensor
Wind speed sensor
- Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP)
- Building services engineering
- Blinds control
- Sports facilities
Find contact person
and economical is the wind speed sensor REED. The slim, ﬂow-optimised outer geometry ensures reliable and precise measurements. For highest stability under load and safe long-term use we rely on robust materials such as seawater-resistant aluminium for the housing. The compact sensor with its simple mounting principles additionally provides a high degree of ﬂexibility.
- Wear-free measured value acquisition for longevity
- Rugged housing for all weather conditions
- Break-proof cup rotor for increased reliability
- Dual precision ball bearings ensure high accuracy
32.14627.010000 Traverse for wind sensors
32.14567.006000 Adapter for mast mounting
for mounting your LAMBRECHT sensors! The traverse system consists of anodised aluminium and stainless steel components: traverse, lightning rod, sensor and mast fixation. The modular conception allows great flexibility and easy installation.
- Quick and simple installation of wind sensors, temperature/ humidity sensors with sensor shelter, pyranometers, sensors for sunshine duration etc.
- High quality, robust materials
- High flexibility due to modular design
Detailed information about the individual components is given in the data sheet.Read more
Ser[LOG] Plus is the most versatile data logger. Due to its convertibility through configuration and scaling, you can easily adapt the Ser[LOG] Plus to the specific challenges of your daily measurement tasks.
- Serial and analog sensors connectable
- Handles up to 60 parameters
- Many state-of-the-art communication interfaces
- Extensive sensor library, can be freely configured and scaled by the user
- Formula collection and free formula parser
- Alarm system for 10 warning channels using built-in and external relays
- Wide range of options for exchanging information
- Interference-proof due to shielded aluminum housing
- User-friendly with free access to all terminals and controls
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your climate data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
Browser App met[APP]
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- Exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- Configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- Real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- Thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- Plug & play: Auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- Various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors