- robust industry applications
Find contact person
The robust combined sensor
The sensors of the ARCO family are very robust, compact and extremely reliable. Due to their shock and vibration proof construction the sensors ARCO-SERIAL are particulary qualified for use under severe environmental conditions. The housing and the measuring elements are made of seawater resistant aluminium alloys. The housing, the cup rotor and the wind vane are anodised.
- qualitatively ambitious and cost-effective solution
- reliable wind measurement, including under extreme weather conditions
- seawater resistant materials and surface finishes for long-life application, including under harsh conditions
- quick and easy pipe mounting, connection with just one cable
Also with Modbus or customised protocols realisable!
This indicator is extremely versatile and flexible. The high contrast display can be adjusted by a dimmer to the prevailing lighting conditions. The compact design proves to be very advantageous and cost efficient when mounted into control panels. The instruments are reliable and cross-linkable. They can, when series connected, display all 6 measured main parameters at the same time.
Big, graphic, high-resolution display with background illumination
Contrast and brightness adjustable
Variety with waterproof front plate design
Low mounting depth
Galvanically separated supply and signal channels
Momentary, mean and extreme values
The Ser[LOG] collects your weather data (wind, precipitation, air temperature, relative humidity, air pressure and radiation) in a single place and provides real-time visualization. The Ser[LOG] Commander management app gives you maximum freedom to customize your measurement tasks.
- Collect and process up to 60 measured values with Modbus RTU
- Up to 32 Modbus TCP connections with sensors from other manufacturers
- Alarm system for 10 warning channels using built-in and external relays (e-mail, SMS)
- Extensive sensor library
- Formulary and free formula parser
- Interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- User-friendly with free access to all connections and controls
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your climate data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
Browser App met[APP]
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- Exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- Configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- Real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- Thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- Plug & play: Auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- Various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors