- hydrological and agro-meteorological applications
- solar-powered weather stations
Find contact person
Optimised for low current consumption
All sensors of the ARCO series are very robust, compact and extremely reliable. Due to its low energy consumption, the ARCO SDI-12 is also particularly suitable for solar-powered weather stations.
For a long service life we use corrosion-resistant materials: The housing and the measuring elements are made of seawater-resistant aluminium and stainless steel. The cup rotor, the wind vane and the housing are anodized. The ARCO SDI-12 is a high quality yet cost effective solution.
low current consumption: < 4 mA at 12 VDC
particularly low starting values: 0.3 m/s
quick and easy installation
wind vane and 3-arm cup rotor exchangeable
- SDI-12 Protocol · Version 1.4
Id-No. 32.14567.060010 · Sensor connection cable with plug connector M12, 4-pin · Length: 15 m
(Other lengths available on request)
The Ser[LOG] system family allows you the greatest possible freedom for customizing your measurement tasks: extensibility due to modular design, high flexibility due to a variety of configuration options and many possibilities through state-of-the- art communication interfaces
Ser[LOG] can be extended to a total of 3 AnDiMod analog/digital measuring modules. Available then up to 36 differential analog channels and 11 digital channels.
- extensive sensor library
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls