- hydrological and agro-meteorological applications
- solar-powered weather stations
Find contact person
Optimised for low current consumption
All sensors of the ARCO series are very robust, compact and extremely reliable. Due to its low energy consumption, the ARCO SDI-12 is also particularly suitable for solar-powered weather stations.
For a long service life we use corrosion-resistant materials: The housing and the measuring elements are made of seawater-resistant aluminium and stainless steel. The cup rotor, the wind vane and the housing are anodized. The ARCO SDI-12 is a high quality yet cost effective solution.
low current consumption: < 4 mA at 12 VDC
particularly low starting values: 0.3 m/s
quick and easy installation
wind vane and 3-arm cup rotor exchangeable
- SDI-12 Protocol · Version 1.4
Id-No. 32.14567.060010 · Sensor connection cable with plug connector M12, 4-pin · Length: 15 m
(Other lengths available on request)
The Ser[LOG] collects your weather data (wind, precipitation, air temperature, relative humidity, air pressure and radiation) in a single place and provides real-time visualization. The Ser[LOG] Commander management app gives you maximum freedom to customize your measurement tasks.
- Collect and process up to 60 measured values with Modbus RTU
- Up to 32 Modbus TCP connections with sensors from other manufacturers
- Alarm system for 10 warning channels using built-in and external relays (e-mail, SMS)
- Extensive sensor library
- Formulary and free formula parser
- Interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- User-friendly with free access to all connections and controls