Wind direction sensor
Ultra robust and storm proof ...
due to reinforced measuring elements! With improved protection against electrostatic discharge due to their specical surface, these high-tech sensors are perfectly suitable for use in all regions that are at risk from lightning and storms. The design is aerodynamically optimised and both the housing and the measuring elements are made of seawater resistant aluminium. Further advantages include the integrated, controlled heating and the optionally available cable with high UV-resistance.
- reinforced measuring elements and stronger axis
- high vibration resistance
- improved protection against electrostatic discharge
- possible application with max. gusts of 100 m/s
- low starting values
- very high resolution of measuring values
for mounting your LAMBRECHT sensors! The traverse system consists of anodised aluminium and stainless steel components: traverse, lightning rod, sensor and mast fixation. The modular conception allows great flexibility and easy installation.
- quick and simple installation of wind sensors, temperature/ humidity sensors with sensor shelter, pyranometers, sensors for sunshine duration etc.
- high quality, robust materials
- high flexibility because of modular conception
Detailed information about the individual components is given in the data sheet.Read more
Outstanding versatility and performance for your professional meteorological data acquisition. Ser[LOG]Plus is more than just a data logger: Due to its versatility by configuration and scaling you can adjust Ser[LOG]Plus to the specific challenges of your daily measurement tasks.
Ser[LOG]Plus is multi functional and grows with its requirements: The data logger can be expanded to a total of 3 measuring modules and processes up to 60 parameters. Ser[LOG]Plus is particularly communicative: up to 30 data transmissions at the same time are possible.
- extensive sensor library, freely configurable and scalable by user
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- various possibilities of information exchange
- EMI resistant by shielded aluminium housing
- user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls