Wind direction sensor
Open sea and storm resistant!
Seawater-resistant and special reinforced measuring elements assure high reliability over a wide working life. The special coating ensures the sensors to be used on vessels, off-shore wind energy plants and further applications close to the sea. The housing and the measuring elements are made from seawaterresistant aluminium and the design was aerodynamically optimised. The heating integrated in the head of the sensor as well as the reinforced, double bearing axis makes this sensors to the most robust version of it's class.
- re-inforced measuring elements, axis and bearing for high vibration resistance
- special coating for error-free long time use
- low start-up values and wide measuring range up to 60 m/s
- wear-free data collection for high accuracy and resolution of the measuring values
M12 cable-plug connection • stainless steel nut and lock washer
Outstanding versatility and performance for your professional meteorological data acquisition. Ser[LOG]Plus is more than just a data logger: Due to its versatility by configuration and scaling you can adjust Ser[LOG]Plus to the specific challenges of your daily measurement tasks.
Ser[LOG]Plus is multi functional and grows with its requirements: The data logger can be expanded to a total of 3 measuring modules and processes up to 60 parameters. Ser[LOG]Plus is particularly communicative: up to 30 data transmissions at the same time are possible.
- extensive sensor library, freely configurable and scalable by user
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- various possibilities of information exchange
- EMI resistant by shielded aluminium housing
- user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls