Wind direction sensor
This wind pair is of a special nature and very economical in acquisition. Furthermore, these sensors impress with high accuracy, simplest mounting methods and ultimately robust, seawater-proof materials. The Modbus RTU interface simplifies sensor installation and integration into networks.
- precision, tradition and future reliability
- large operative measuring and temperature range
- simplest mast mounting
- very good starting values through magnetic, contactless measuring principle
for mounting your Lambrecht meteo Modbus sensors! The traverse system Modbus is consisting of anodised aluminium and stainless steel components: traverse, lightning rod, sensor and mast fixation.
The modular conception allows great flexibility and easy installation.
- quick and simple installation of wind sensors, temperature/ humidity sensors with sensor shelter, pyranometers, sensors for sunshine duration etc.
- high quality, robust materials
- high flexibility because of modular conception
The wind traverse system consists of an aluminium rail, which carries two wind sensors and a distribution box. You can select the sensors according to your requirements.
If, for example, you need a higher accuracy for the wind speed than for the wind direction, the combination of a PRO-WEA wind speed sensor and an INDUSTRY wind direction sensor is ideal.
Selection of wind sensors
Choose the combination that is best for you from our wind speed and wind direction sensors. The PRO-WEA, INDUSTRY, PROFESSIONAL and our EFFICIENT series sensors are ideal for the wind traverse system.
MODBUS or Analog
When configuring the wind traverse system, you have a large number of possible combinations at your hand. This also includes MODBUS and other system solutions.
Our staff will be happy to inform you about the various possibilities.Read more
The Ser[LOG] system family allows you the greatest possible freedom for customizing your measurement tasks: extensibility due to modular design, high flexibility due to a variety of configuration options and many possibilities through state-of-the- art communication interfaces
Ser[LOG] can be extended to a total of 3 AnDiMod analog/digital measuring modules. Available then up to 36 differential analog channels and 11 digital channels.
- extensive sensor library
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your climate data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- plug & play · auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors