Wind direction sensor
Small but impressive ...
and a particularly economical purchase are the sensors of the BASIC series. The slender, flow-optimised external geometry ensures certain and precise measurement. For optimum resilience and safe long-term use we rely on robust materials, such as the anodised aluminium housing. Additionally the compact sensors, with their simple mounting principles, provide a high degree of flexibility.
- wearfree data acquisition
- robust housing
- dimensionally stable blade wind vane
- fail-safe cup
- double precision bearing
Data logger e.g. TROPOS or SYNMET • Traverses/ masts and power supply units see
for mounting your LAMBRECHT sensors! The traverse system consists of anodised aluminium and stainless steel components: traverse, lightning rod, sensor and mast fixation. The modular conception allows great flexibility and easy installation.
- quick and simple installation of wind sensors, temperature/ humidity sensors with sensor shelter, pyranometers, sensors for sunshine duration etc.
- high quality, robust materials
- high flexibility because of modular conception