- professional meteorological application
- wind turbines on- and off-shore
- building automation and environmental engineering
- traffic and industrial meteorology
- wind warning and event engineering
- photovoltaic large-scale plants
- alpine applications
Find contact person
The user-friendly all-in-one solution...
The u[sonic]WS is the newest, most compact and system-capable addition to the Lambrecht meteo weather sensor series.
Wind direction and speed are measured by ultrasound sensors, beyond the wind parameters the air temperature, humidity and pressure values are also determined; the dew point is calculated. The lamella shelter of the humidity and temperature sensor protects the sensor from the deteriorating effects of the climate and ensures improved and more accurate measurements.
A wide variety of interfaces and protocols are available. There are no limits for the u[sonic]WS7 when it comes to its applications.
- without moving measuring elements
- 7 weather parameters: wind direction and speed, air temperature, rel. humidity, barometric pressure, global radiation, dew point
- intelligent heating depending on wind speed and wind direction
- lamella shelter for accurate measurements of the temperature-humidity sensor
- easy installation, easy to maintain
is very versatile and flexible. The high contrast display can be adjusted by a dimmer to the prevailing lighting conditions. The compact design proves to be very advantageous and cost efficient when mounted into control panels. The instruments are reliable and cross-linkable. They can, when series connected, display all 6 measured main parameters at the same time.
big, graphic, high-resolution display with background illumination
contrast and brightness adjustable
variety with waterproof front plate design
low mounting depth
galvanically separated supply and signal channels
momentary, mean and extreme values
Meteoware CS3 is a modular, scalable software package for recording and evaluating meteorological data. It can be scaled from simple single-user systems with one data logger to an application distributed via LAN/ Internet with up to 999 users.
MeteoWare CS3 can be used with together with the data acquisition systems Ser[LOG], met[LOG], TROPOS, SYNMET and PreLOG. Furthermore with the following serial wind and weather sensors: u[sonic], PREOS, EOLOS, WENTO, ARCO-SERIAL und dem Feuchte-Temperatursensor 8095.
It is the ideal software for Weather Services and Environmental Offices, industries, sewage treatment plants & dumpsites, airports and many other applications.Read more
The Ser[LOG] system family allows you the greatest possible freedom for customizing your measurement tasks: extensibility due to modular design, high flexibility due to a variety of configuration options and many possibilities through state-of-the- art communication interfaces
Ser[LOG] can be extended to a total of 3 AnDiMod analog/digital measuring modules. Available then up to 36 differential analog channels and 11 digital channels.
- extensive sensor library
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your climate data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- plug & play · auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors