Ultrasonic wind sensor
Ultrasonic wind sensor
- professional meteorological application
- wind turbines on- and offshore
- ship weather station
- building automation
- traffic and industrial meteorology
- wind warning
Find contact person
Seawater resistant and perfectly heated
The combined ultrasonic sensor u[sonic] for wind direction and wind speed. The seawater resistant sensor is perfectly heated and ideal for use under cold climate conditions. The equipment is connected by an 8 pole screw connector. The measured values can be requested over a variety of interfaces.
- without moving measuring elements
- 2 parameters measurable
- intelligent heating depending on wind speed and wind direction
- easy installation, easy to maintain
RS 422 (optional · please specify when ordering: Id-No.: 97.16470.000422 Configuration RS 422 output)
Modbus RTU (optional · please specify when ordering: Id-No.: 97.16470.000001 Configuration Modbus)
SDI-12 (optional · please specify when ordering: Id-No.: 97.16470.000002 Configuration SDI-12)
other protocols on request
heater factory configurable: 60 W · 120 W · 240 W (standard)
EMC/ EMI: DIN EN 60945 and DIN EN 61000-4-2, -3, -4, -5, -6, -11 • Protection class: DIN EN 60529
is very versatile and flexible. The high contrast display can be adjusted by a dimmer to the prevailing lighting conditions. The compact design proves to be very advantageous and cost efficient when mounted into control panels. The instruments are reliable and cross-linkable. They can, when series connected, display all 6 measured main parameters at the same time.
big, graphic, high-resolution display with background illumination
contrast and brightness adjustable
variety with waterproof front plate design
low mounting depth
galvanically separated supply and signal channels
momentary, mean and extreme values
Meteoware CS3 is a modular, scalable software package for recording and evaluating meteorological data. It can be scaled from simple single-user systems with one data logger to an application distributed via LAN/ Internet with up to 999 users.
MeteoWare CS3 can be used with together with the data acquisition systems Ser[LOG], met[LOG], TROPOS, SYNMET and PreLOG. Furthermore with the following serial wind and weather sensors: u[sonic], PREOS, EOLOS, WENTO, ARCO-SERIAL und dem Feuchte-Temperatursensor 8095.
It is the ideal software for Weather Services and Environmental Offices, industries, sewage treatment plants & dumpsites, airports and many other applications.Read more
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your climate data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- plug & play · auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors
The Ser[LOG] system family allows you the greatest possible freedom for customizing your measurement tasks: extensibility due to modular design, high flexibility due to a variety of configuration options and many possibilities through state-of-the- art communication interfaces
Ser[LOG] can be extended to a total of 3 AnDiMod analog/digital measuring modules. Available then up to 36 differential analog channels and 11 digital channels.
- extensive sensor library
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls