Combined wind sensor
Extreme weather conditions...
are no problem at all for this extremely robustly designed wind speed and wind direction sensor! The high-quality construction with integrated, electronically controlled heating allows for reliable wind measurement even under extreme weather conditions. Special alloy and double high performance bearings provide supreme resilience and long service life.
- very broad measuring range
- simple and rapid pipe mounting, connection with only one cable
- serial interface for direct connection to PC technology
- contactless data acquisition
IP 65 in upright position
Id-No. 00.95800.010 000 · Data logger met[LOG]
Id-No. 00.14742.401 002 · Display untit METEO-LCD/IND
has passed the shock and shake tests (acc. to BV 0440 and BV 0430) for naval applications on the high seas with bravura. The indicator (14742) is multifunctional, flexible and compact. It is an essential part of the proven LAMBRECHT system solutions with SYNMET and various other sensors. The high contrast graphic LCD display, the low mounting depth and the integration of various devices into a network are the most important features of this highly qualified indicator.
- display of specific ship parameters
- shock class A!
- big multifunctional display with adjustable background illumination
- variety with waterproof front plate design
- galvanically separated supply and signal channels
- momentary, mean and extreme values
is very versatile and flexible. The high contrast display can be adjusted by a dimmer to the prevailing lighting conditions. The compact design proves to be very advantageous and cost efficient when mounted into control panels. The instruments are reliable and cross-linkable. They can, when series connected, display all 6 measured main parameters at the same time.
big, graphic, high-resolution display with background illumination
contrast and brightness adjustable
variety with waterproof front plate design
low mounting depth
galvanically separated supply and signal channels
momentary, mean and extreme values
The Ser[LOG] system family allows you the greatest possible freedom for customizing your measurement tasks: extensibility due to modular design, high flexibility due to a variety of configuration options and many possibilities through state-of-the- art communication interfaces
Ser[LOG] can be extended to a total of 3 AnDiMod analog/digital measuring modules. Available then up to 36 differential analog channels and 11 digital channels.
- extensive sensor library
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls