Combined wind sensor
Combined wind sensor
- container terminals
- industrial applications
- classical meteorology (Swiss standard)
- meteorological measurement networks in harsh climatic zones
Find contact person
Practice-optimized combi sensor
for reliable wind data. The axes of the double-bladed wind vane and the cup rotor run independently in precision ball bearings. Smooth running, low wear and long service life result from this. The combined wind sensor 24512 ensures reliability and high confidence in the measurement results.
- compact and robust
- corrosion and seawater resistant
- low starting values
- high measuring accuracy and linearity over the entire measuring range
- easy installation
has passed the shock and shake tests (acc. to BV 0440 and BV 0430) for naval applications on the high seas with bravura. The indicator (14742) is multifunctional, flexible and compact. It is an essential part of the proven LAMBRECHT system solutions with SYNMET and various other sensors. The high contrast graphic LCD display, the low mounting depth and the integration of various devices into a network are the most important features of this highly qualified indicator.
- display of specific ship parameters
- shock class A!
- big multifunctional display with adjustable background illumination
- variety with waterproof front plate design
- galvanically separated supply and signal channels
- momentary, mean and extreme values
The Ser[LOG] system family allows you the greatest possible freedom for customizing your measurement tasks: extensibility due to modular design, high flexibility due to a variety of configuration options and many possibilities through state-of-the- art communication interfaces
Ser[LOG] can be extended to a total of 3 AnDiMod analog/digital measuring modules. Available then up to 36 differential analog channels and 11 digital channels.
- extensive sensor library
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls