Combined naval wind sensor
paired with robust mechanics. Mechanical abrasion is reduced to a minimum. The measured wind values are serially supplied at every second as a NMEA protocol. Under extreme weather conditions at sea, as well as on land, this top sensor is the first choice!
- seawater resistant housing
- low starting values
- high measuring accuracy and linearity across the whole measuring range
- NMEA 0183
- high quality and durable construction
has passed the shock and shake tests (acc. to BV 0440 and BV 0430) for naval applications on the high seas with bravura. The indicator (14742) is multifunctional, flexible and compact. It is an essential part of the proven LAMBRECHT system solutions with SYNMET and various other sensors. The high contrast graphic LCD display, the low mounting depth and the integration of various devices into a network are the most important features of this highly qualified indicator.
- display of specific ship parameters
- shock class A!
- big multifunctional display with adjustable background illumination
- variety with waterproof front plate design
- galvanically separated supply and signal channels
- momentary, mean and extreme values
The Ser[LOG] system family allows you the greatest possible freedom for customizing your measurement tasks: extensibility due to modular design, high flexibility due to a variety of configuration options and many possibilities through state-of-the- art communication interfaces
Ser[LOG] can be extended to a total of 3 AnDiMod analog/digital measuring modules. Available then up to 36 differential analog channels and 11 digital channels.
- extensive sensor library
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls