Desert sand and frozen soil...
are the objects to be measured and the starting point for the right choice of sensors. The soil sensor (828) is waterproof and is used to measure air, water and soil temperatures precisely. Instrument (8241), which includes radiation protection and a mounting rod, is best suited for measuring temperatures about 5 cm above ground (grass level). For measurement of air temperatures in higher areas, sensor (8281) is most suitable.
- world-wide popular standard measuring elements
- robust and corrosion resistant through stainless steel housing
32.08141.001010 Adapter for mounting of sensor (8281)
00.08763.012002 Two-channel transducer (optional)
32.08280.010060 Armoured conduit for ground installation (rodent protection) of sensor (828), 6 m
and for protection against radiation the sensor shelter with natural ventilation is designed for universal use with relative humidity and air temperature measuring instruments.
- natural ventilation of the sensors
- light and radiation transmission nearly eliminated
- easy installation
- very robust
- to be used individually for different types of sensors
- improved lamellar system
- including mounting material for different poles
- made from UV and weather-proof material
- no return of heated air into the ventilation circle