Weighing precipitation sensor
Weighing precipitation sensor
- classical meteorology and hydrology
- measuring networks of water suppliers
- lysimeter systems
- sewage plants
- traffic meteorology
Find contact person
The entry-level model in the rain[e] series
The reasonably priced rain[e]one stands out due to its first-class, proven quality and equipment as in the premium class of the rain[e] series. Only the technical data (amount and intensity of all precipitation) differ slightly.
The latest weighing technology in a very small design combined with a self-emptying collecting system also allows the rain[e]one an excellent resolution and accuracy.
The rain[e]one is ideal to setup new measurement network as well as addition to an existing rainfall measurement network. The Modbus RTU interface simplifies sensor installation and integration into networks.
amazing resolution and accuracy
compact design, very low weight
weatherproof all-metal housing
best connectivity by several interfaces
- installation and maintenance are very simple
• 2 Pulse-Outputs for linearised, bounce-free output signal
• Status-Output (configurable, e.g. rain yes/no or heating on/off)
• Analogue output 0/4...20 mA (0...2.5/5 V)
typ. 7.5 mA at 24 V power supply and deactivated analog output • typ. 12.5 mA at 12 V
32.15180.023020 bird defense ring
32.15184.060000 sensor cable, 10 m, 8 pole, M12 plug
32.15184.061000 Power supply cable for sensor heating, 1 m
65.53090.160100 USB cable for sensor configuration
to reduce the measurement error due to wind influence.
In combination with the weighing precipitation sensor rain[e]H3, the Tretjakov windshield is used by the German Weather Service (DWD) at selected locations.
The windshield is equipped with vertically circularly arranged stainless steel blades. These segments are horizontally movable and are conically joined at the base of the precipitation sensor.
The Tretjakov windshield consists of a frame, metal segments and accessories for quick and easy installation.
durable windshield made of corrosion-resistant V4A stainless steel
different measuring heights available
for all common precipitation sensors
- simple installation
The Ser[LOG] system family allows you the greatest possible freedom for customizing your measurement tasks: extensibility due to modular design, high flexibility due to a variety of configuration options and many possibilities through state-of-the- art communication interfaces
Ser[LOG] can be extended to a total of 3 AnDiMod analog/digital measuring modules. Available then up to 36 differential analog channels and 11 digital channels.
- extensive sensor library
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your climate data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- plug & play · auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors
Unfortunately we can not present you videos with additional informations about our product here, because You have not accepted a connection to YouTube servers at the beginning of Your visit. But You are able to rectify this by clicking this link.