Weighing precipitation sensor
The first of a new kind
rain[e] is a new type of weighing precipitation sensor: Highest resolution combined with the most compact design.
The unique self-emptying collection system enables the measurement of every single drop with the high resolution of 0.001 mm/m2. Full functionality all year around without antifreeze fluid makes the rain[e] very environmentally friendly.
rain[e] is easy to lift, transport, install and maintain. The small packing volume and the low weight ensure minimum logistical effort.
The rain[e] series is compatible with OTT and Campbell Scientific data loggers and ideal for setup and expansion of rainfall measurement networks.
- amazing resolution and accuracy
- checking of sensors with tipping bucket and other weighing systems
- compact and robust construction with a very low weight
- all-metal housing, weatherproof and durable
- best connectivity by several interfaces
- installation and maintenance are very simple
Also with Modbus or customised protocols realisable!
• 2 Pulse-Outputs for linearised, bounce-free output signal
• Status-Output (configurable, e.g. rain yes/no or heating on/off)
• Analogue output 0/4...20 mA (0...2.5/5 V)
heated: 24 VDC / 2 heating circuits: 80 W (funnel) and 60 W (outlet / tipping bucket)
typ. 7.5 mA at 24 V power supply and deactivated analog output
typ. 12.5 mA at 12 V
32.15180.021010 bird defense ring
32.15184.060000 sensor cable, 10 m, 8-polig, M12-Stecker
32.15184.061000 Power supply cable for sensor heating, 1 m
to reduce the measurement error due to wind influence.
In combination with the weighing precipitation sensor rain[e]H3, the Tretjakov windshield is used by the German Weather Service (DWD) at selected locations.
The windshield is equipped with vertically circularly arranged stainless steel blades. These segments are horizontally movable and are conically joined at the base of the precipitation sensor.
The Tretjakov windshield consists of a frame, metal segments and accessories for quick and easy installation.
durable windshield made of corrosion-resistant V4A stainless steel
different measuring heights available
for all common precipitation sensors
- simple installation