- Professional meteorological applications
- Building automation
- Photovoltaic systems
- Industrial meteorology
Find contact person
ISO 9060 "Second Class"
Meets the requirements of ISO 9060 "Second Class". The 16103-Modbus pyranometer is ideal for solar radiation measurements in meteorological networks and PV monitoring systems. It measures solar radiation received by a plane surface, in W/m2, from a 180° field of view angle. The 16103-Modbus employs a thermopile sensor with black coated surface, one dome and an anodised aluminium body with visible bubble level.
- ISO 9060 "Second Class"
- With Modbus over RS485 and analogue 0-1 V output
- Easy mounting and levelling
- Ideal for PV power plant monitoring
32.14567.060000 sensor cable, 12 m, 4 pole, M12 plug
32.14627.006000 Ball Level for mounting on traverse system 14627
32.16103.500010 Ball Level Set for tube and panel mounting
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your weather data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
Browser App met[APP]
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current meteorological data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- Exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- Configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- Real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- Thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- Plug & play: Auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- Various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors
The Ser[LOG] collects your weather data (wind, precipitation, air temperature, relative humidity, air pressure and radiation) in a single place and provides real-time visualization. The Ser[LOG] Commander management app gives you maximum freedom to customize your measurement tasks.
- Collect and process up to 60 measured values with Modbus RTU
- Up to 32 Modbus TCP connections with sensors from other manufacturers
- Alarm system for 10 warning channels using built-in and external relays (e-mail, SMS)
- Extensive sensor library
- Formulary and free formula parser
- Interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- User-friendly with free access to all connections and controls