Design and progress ...
are united in this revolutionary and futuristic-looking radiometer to create an ingenious and highly reliable measuring system. Maintenance-free, conic and tefloncoated sensor elements make the constructive abandonment of housing and glass dome possible. The vertical metal rod prevents soiling by landing birds. The radiometer is equipped with a level for easy levelling.
- small, light, robust
- highly precise evaluation of radiation balance within a wide wave length range
- thermopile measuring principle
- high quality materials guarantee long-term stability and resistance to weathering
- analogous signal output
- factory test certificate included (DIN 10204),
Outstanding versatility and performance for your professional meteorological data acquisition. Ser[LOG]Plus is more than just a data logger: Due to its versatility by configuration and scaling you can adjust Ser[LOG]Plus to the specific challenges of your daily measurement tasks.
Ser[LOG]Plus is multi functional and grows with its requirements: The data logger can be expanded to a total of 3 measuring modules and processes up to 60 parameters. Ser[LOG]Plus is particularly communicative: up to 30 data transmissions at the same time are possible.
- extensive sensor library, freely configurable and scalable by user
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- various possibilities of information exchange
- EMI resistant by shielded aluminium housing and user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls