Brightness in (de)lux(e) ...
is measured by this sensor. It determines the momentary degree of illumination intensity. The highly sensitive photodiode reacts quickly to the prevailing circumstances, to half-light as well as to spot light. The device (16321) is especially adequate for use outside and has a very robust housing and connecting ports.
- weather resistant aluminum die-cast housing IP 65
- integrated transmitter
- easy mounting and adjustment by three-point plate and built-in box level
- standard unit: Lux = lx - 100 Lux equal 1 W/m2 or 9.29 foot candle
- analogous signal output
- factory test certificate included (DIN EN 10204)
33.14627.012000 Wall bracket made of stainless steel · approx. 0.6 kg
Outstanding versatility and performance for your professional meteorological data acquisition. Ser[LOG]Plus is more than just a data logger: Due to its versatility by configuration and scaling you can adjust Ser[LOG]Plus to the specific challenges of your daily measurement tasks.
Ser[LOG]Plus is multi functional and grows with its requirements: The data logger can be expanded to a total of 3 measuring modules and processes up to 60 parameters. Ser[LOG]Plus is particularly communicative: up to 30 data transmissions at the same time are possible.
- extensive sensor library, freely configurable and scalable by user
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- various possibilities of information exchange
- EMI resistant by shielded aluminium housing
- user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls