Air pressure sensor
pressure sensors of the 8128 family are very accurate and versatile instruments. They suit ideally for applications in non air-conditioned measuring stations or data loggers. The sensors have a very low current consumption and are suitable for pressure measurements in clean and dry air or other non-condensing gases.
- energy saving
- analogous output signal
- with factory test certificate
- microprocessor technology
Outstanding versatility and performance for your professional meteorological data acquisition. Ser[LOG]Plus is more than just a data logger: Due to its versatility by configuration and scaling you can adjust Ser[LOG]Plus to the specific challenges of your daily measurement tasks.
Ser[LOG]Plus is multi functional and grows with its requirements: The data logger can be expanded to a total of 3 measuring modules and processes up to 60 parameters. Ser[LOG]Plus is particularly communicative: up to 30 data transmissions at the same time are possible.
- extensive sensor library, freely configurable and scalable by user
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- various possibilities of information exchange
- EMI resistant by shielded aluminium housing
- user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls