Weighing precipitation sensor
Weighing precipitation sensor
- Industrial applications
- SCADA systems
- Large-scale photovoltaic systems
- Power grids
Find contact person
Ready for your Modbus RTU system
Latest weighing technology combined with a self-emptying collecting system allows the rain[e]one Modbus a high resolution and high precision at a very small construction volume. Already the first drop will be measured!
The weighing precipitation sensor is preconfigured for easy integration into your Modbus RTU system. This simplifies the installation work enormously.
Amazing resolution and accuracy
Compact and robust construction with a very low weight
All-metal housing, weatherproof and durable
- Installation and maintenance are very simple
24 VDC / 2 heating circuits: 80 W (funnel) and 60 W (outlet / tipping bucket)
typ. 7.5 mA at 24 V power supply and deactivated analog output
typ. 12.5 mA at 12 V
32.15180.023020 bird defense ring
32.14567.060010 sensor cable, 15 m, 4 pole, M12 plug
32.14567.060000 sensor cable, 12 m, 4 pole, M12 plug
32.15184.061000 Power supply cable for sensor heating, 1 m
A Tretjakov-style wind shield surrounds a precipitation sensor to block approaching winds. The funnel-shaped design ensures excess wind is directed toward the ground, reducing the speed of winds in the direct vicinity of the sensor.
The wind shield ring is equipped with vertical stainless steel lamellas arranged in a circle with the bottoms coming together in a slightly conical fashion. The lamellas are connected to each other with a chain, and can be moved horizontally to create directional protection.
The Tretjakov wind shield consists of a frame, metal segments and accessories for quick and easy installation.
Different measuring heights for all common precipitation sensors
Durable and solid due to corrosion-resistant V4A stainless steel
- Straightforward and quick installation
The Ser[LOG] collects your weather data (wind, precipitation, air temperature, relative humidity, air pressure and radiation) in a single place and provides real-time visualization. The Ser[LOG] Commander management app gives you maximum freedom to customize your measurement tasks.
- Collect and process up to 60 measured values with Modbus RTU
- Up to 32 Modbus TCP connections with sensors from other manufacturers
- Alarm system for 10 warning channels using built-in and external relays (e-mail, SMS)
- Extensive sensor library
- Formulary and free formula parser
- Interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- User-friendly with free access to all connections and controls
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your weather data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
Browser App met[APP]
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current meteorological data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- Exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- Configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- Real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- Thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- Plug & play: Auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- Various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors
Unfortunately we can not present you videos with additional informations about our product here, because You have not accepted a connection to YouTube servers at the beginning of Your visit. But You are able to rectify this by clicking this link.