Weighing precipitation sensor
Latest weighing technology...
combined with a self-emptying collecting system allows the rain[e] a high resolution and high precision at a very small construction volume. Already the first drop will be measured! The rain[e] is ideal to setup new measurement network as well as addition to an existing rainfall measurement network. The Modbus RTU interface simplifies sensor installation and integration into networks.
- amazing resolution and accuracy
- checking of sensors with tipping bucket and other weighing systems
- compact and robust construction with a very low weight
- all-metal housing, weatherproof and durable
- best connectivity by several interfaces
- installation and maintenance are very simple
2 Pulse-Outputs for linearised, bounce-free output signal
Status-Output (configurable, e.g. rain yes/no or heating on/off)
Analogue output 0/4...20 mA (0...2.5/5 V)
24 V DC / 2 heating circuits: 80 W (funnel) and 60 W (outlet / tipping bucket)
typ. 7.5 mA at 24 V power supply and deactivated analog output
typ. 12.5 mA at 12 V
32.15180.021010 bird defense ring
32.14567.060010 sensor cable, 15 m, 4 pole, M12 plug
32.14567.060000 sensor cable, 12 m, 4 pole, M12 plug
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your climate data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- plug & play · auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors
The Ser[LOG] system family allows you the greatest possible freedom for customizing your measurement tasks: extensibility due to modular design, high flexibility due to a variety of configuration options and many possibilities through state-of-the- art communication interfaces
Ser[LOG] can be extended to a total of 3 AnDiMod analog/digital measuring modules. Available then up to 36 differential analog channels and 11 digital channels.
- extensive sensor library
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls