Weighing precipitation sensor
Weighing precipitation sensor
- classical meteorology and hydrology
- measuring networks
- Weather Services
Find contact person
Protected against freezing
Due to the innovative weighing technology combined with a self-emptying collection vessel the rain[e] sets new standards in professional precipitation measurement. Its outstanding resolution and accuracy are approved all over the world. The rain[e]H3 with electronically regulated ring heating is designed especially for extreme cold climates. Integrated outside temperature sensor, real time clock, electronic monitoring when opening the housing and remote servicing are features of continuous development. With optional port server and web interface the rain[e]H3 is well equipped for all communicative demands in future.
- electronically controlled ring-, funnel- and drain-line heatings
- outstanding resolution and accuracy
- all-metal housing, weatherproof and long-living
- easy installation and maintenance
• 2 Pulse-Outputs for linearised, bounce-free output signal
• Status-Output (configurable, e.g. rain yes/no or heating on/off)
• Analogue output 0/4...20 mA (0...2.5/5 V)
typ. 12.5 mA at 12 V • max. 150 mA at 12 V power supply with Ethernet
32.15180.022020 bird defense ring for rain[e]H3
32.15184.060000 sensor cable, 10 m, 8 pole, M12 plug
32.15184.061000 Power supply cable for sensor heating, 1 m
to reduce the measurement error due to wind influence.
In combination with the weighing precipitation sensor rain[e]H3, the Tretjakov windshield is used by the German Weather Service (DWD) at selected locations.
The windshield is equipped with vertically circularly arranged stainless steel blades. These segments are horizontally movable and are conically joined at the base of the precipitation sensor.
The Tretjakov windshield consists of a frame, metal segments and accessories for quick and easy installation.
durable windshield made of corrosion-resistant V4A stainless steel
different measuring heights available
for all common precipitation sensors
- simple installation
The Ser[LOG] collects your weather data (wind, precipitation, air temperature, relative humidity, air pressure and radiation) in a single place and provides real-time visualization. The Ser[LOG] Commander management app gives you maximum freedom to customize your measurement tasks.
- Collect and process up to 60 measured values with Modbus RTU
- Up to 32 Modbus TCP connections with sensors from other manufacturers
- Alarm system for 10 warning channels using built-in and external relays (e-mail, SMS)
- Extensive sensor library
- Formulary and free formula parser
- Interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- User-friendly with free access to all connections and controls
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your climate data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
Browser App met[APP]
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- Exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- Configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- Real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- Thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- Plug & play: Auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- Various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors
Unfortunately we can not present you videos with additional informations about our product here, because You have not accepted a connection to YouTube servers at the beginning of Your visit. But You are able to rectify this by clicking this link.