Weighing precipitation sensor
Weighing precipitation sensor
- Agricultural meteorology
- Traffic meteorology
- Measuring networks of water utilities
- Wastewater treatment plants
Find contact person
Ambient data test field · Final report
DAkkS Certificate · Sun irradiation
Minimum energy consumption
rain[e] is a new type of weighing precipitation sensor: Highest resolution combined with the most compact design. The Low Power (LP) version of the sensor is the ideal choice for solar or battery powered applications. The unique self-emptying collection system enables the measurement of every single drop with the high resolution of 0.001 mm/m2. Full functionality all year around without antifreeze fluid makes the rain[e] very environmentally friendly.
rain[e]LP is easy to lift, transport, install and maintain. The small packing volume and the low weight ensure minimum logistical effort. The rain[e] series is compatible with OTT and Campbell Scientific data loggers and ideal for setup and expansion of rainfall measurement networks.
- Amazing resolution and precision
- Verification of precipitation sensors with tipping bucket and other weighing systems
- Compact and rugged design with very light weight
- All-metal housing, weatherproof and durable
- Easy installation and maintenance
32.15180.023020 bird defense ring
32.05005.001500 sensor cable, 15 m, 5-pol. M12-plug F
to reduce the measurement error due to wind influence. In combination with the weighing precipitation sensor rain[e]H3, the Tretjakov windshield is used by the German Weather Service (DWD) at selected locations. The windshield is equipped with vertically circularly arranged stainless steel blades. These segments are horizontally movable and are conically joined at the base of the precipitation sensor. The Tretjakov windshield consists of a frame, metal segments and accessories for quick and easy installation.
Durable windshield made of corrosion-resistant V4A stainless steel
Different measuring heights available
Suitable for all common precipitation sensors
- Easy installation, quick setup
The Ser[LOG] collects your weather data (wind, precipitation, air temperature, relative humidity, air pressure and radiation) in a single place and provides real-time visualization. The Ser[LOG] Commander management app gives you maximum freedom to customize your measurement tasks.
- Collect and process up to 60 measured values with Modbus RTU
- Up to 32 Modbus TCP connections with sensors from other manufacturers
- Alarm system for 10 warning channels using built-in and external relays (e-mail, SMS)
- Extensive sensor library
- Formulary and free formula parser
- Interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- User-friendly with free access to all connections and controls
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your climate data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
Browser App met[APP]
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- Exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- Configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- Real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- Thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- Plug & play: Auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- Various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors
Unfortunately we can not present you videos with additional informations about our product here, because You have not accepted a connection to YouTube servers at the beginning of Your visit. But You are able to rectify this by clicking this link.