Water level sensor
Another noble performance from LAMBRECHT ...
for precision measurement of water levels in order to determine the evaporation rate. The sensitive pressure difference sensor element is built in to the extremely robust stainless steel housing (IP68). The high-quality sensor is simply mounted on a delta base plate. This plate is designed for use in evaporation pans "class A". The levelling of the plate can be carried out simply by levelling the screws.
- flexible cable with pressure-compensation capillary
- simple handling
- water levels measurable up to effectively 180 mm
- 0...5 V output for data transfer to data logger
- meets the WMO specifications for classical, hydrological applications
Outstanding versatility and performance for your professional meteorological data acquisition. Ser[LOG]Plus is more than just a data logger: Due to its versatility by configuration and scaling you can adjust Ser[LOG]Plus to the specific challenges of your daily measurement tasks.
Ser[LOG]Plus is multi functional and grows with its requirements: The data logger can be expanded to a total of 3 measuring modules and processes up to 60 parameters. Ser[LOG]Plus is particularly communicative: up to 30 data transmissions at the same time are possible.
- extensive sensor library, freely configurable and scalable by user
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- various possibilities of information exchange
- EMI resistant by shielded aluminium housing and user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls