Precipitation sensor according to Joss-Tognini
Developed through experience ...
and equipped with the features and advantages of the proven forerunners, the weighing sensor (15189) is the “class winner”! Its functionality meets exactly the demands of classical meteorology and hydrology, as well as semi-professional industrial meteorology. The sensor (15189) and its variaties are a very efficient and economical lifelong investment!
- best price-performance ratio in its class!
- single device or part of an automatic weather station
- very reliable, weighing measuring system
- high quality materials
- easy installation
- connectable to Lambrecht's data logger met[LOG], Ser[LOG], PreLOG, TROPOS und SYNMET
00.15189.004000 Sensor with 4 cm3 bucket, unheated
00.15189.402000 Sensor with 2 cm3 bucket, heated
00.15189.404000 Sensor with 4 cm3 bucket, heated
4 cm3: (~4 g) volume of tipping bucket - 0.2 mm
heated: -20...+70 °C - no icing - no snowdrift
heating power 150 W • supply voltage 24 VDC
32.15180.021010 bird defense ring
00.14966.200000 Power supply unit for heated sensors
for most precipitation sensors with tipping bucket and reed switch output. In addition, the PreLOG can be used as an independent pulse counter.
The rechargeable battery of the PreLOG allows a reliable operation of up to 5 years. The logger is configured, read out and charged via the mini-USB interface.
The communication of PreLOG via GPRS can be carried out with a modem, via which it also sends alarm messages in the event of an alarm.
PreLOG ECO is the cost-effective version for manual readout of data.
waterproof and low-maintenance
sampling mode: event-based recording (no zero values)
maximum of readings: 65535
- integrated intensity correction for Lambrecht precipitation sensors type 15189 (can be deactivated)
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your climate data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- plug & play · auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors