Static weather sensor
Static weather sensor
- on board of all types of ships (ship meteorology)
- Coastal Surveillance
- off shore wind turbines
- industrial and port facilities
- drilling rigs
- extreme, aggressive environmental conditions
The perfect ship weather sensor...
and specialized for offshore operation is the static weather sensor EOLOS-NAV2. The compact, space saving construction of the housing, the special anodized coating as well as the protective paint finish make it extremely resistant to seawater as well as durable and reliable.
with independent, integrated sensors for high accuracies for each individual parameter
very high wind velocities up to 85 m/s measurable!
very easy to maintain
no moving parts
integrated heating system for non-icing operation all year round
has passed the shock and shake tests (acc. to BV 0440 and BV 0430) for naval applications on the high seas with bravura. The indicator (14742) is multifunctional, flexible and compact. It is an essential part of the proven LAMBRECHT system solutions with SYNMET and various other sensors. The high contrast graphic LCD display, the low mounting depth and the integration of various devices into a network are the most important features of this highly qualified indicator.
- display of specific ship parameters
- shock class A!
- big multifunctional display with adjustable background illumination
- variety with waterproof front plate design
- galvanically separated supply and signal channels
- momentary, mean and extreme values
Meteoware CS3 is a modular, scalable software package for recording and evaluating meteorological data. It can be scaled from simple single-user systems with one data logger to an application distributed via LAN/ Internet with up to 999 users.
MeteoWare CS3 can be used with together with the data acquisition systems Ser[LOG], met[LOG], TROPOS, SYNMET and PreLOG. Furthermore with the following serial wind and weather sensors: u[sonic], PREOS, EOLOS, WENTO, ARCO-SERIAL und dem Feuchte-Temperatursensor 8095.
It is the ideal software for Weather Services and Environmental Offices, industries, sewage treatment plants & dumpsites, airports and many other applications.Read more
Individual ship data are registered professionally in connection with the shipboard computer. Data are then processed for regulation and safety on board. Detection of turbulences, luff and lee comparison, "true wind" as well as "bottom track" are some examples.
- ring buffer for 1 year
- freely configurable sensor inputs
- 17 sensor channels
- 43 virtual channels
- able to communicate via Internet with a router*
- LAN integration via Ethernet interface*
- integrated sensor and hardware control
- simultaneous communication with up to 10 users*
* Ethernet connection kit requiredRead more
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your climate data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- plug & play · auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors