Wind speed sensors
Wind speed sensors
- professional meteorological applications
- building automation
- photovoltaic systems
- industrial meteorology
Find contact person
The Modbus RTU Interface...
simplifies the integration of the sensors into networks and allows the construction of long communication distances.
PRO-Modbus sensors are predestined for use in areas subject to lightning. Their improved protection against electrostatic discharge in combination with the interference-proof communication ensures a high integrity of your data.
PRO-Modbus sensors with their integrated, regulated heating system provide you with reliable work as a tireless endurance runner in all-year use and in most climatic zones.
- improved protection against electrostatic discharge
- especially robust due to reinforced axis
- high measuring range of 75 m/s
- low starting values of < 0.5 m/s
- very high resolution of measuring values
32.14567.060000 sensor cable, 12 m, 4 pole, M12 plug
for mounting your Lambrecht meteo Modbus sensors! The traverse system Modbus is consisting of anodised aluminium and stainless steel components: traverse, lightning rod, sensor and mast fixation.
The modular conception allows great flexibility and easy installation.
- quick and simple installation of wind sensors, temperature/ humidity sensors with sensor shelter, pyranometers, sensors for sunshine duration etc.
- high quality, robust materials
- high flexibility because of modular conception
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your climate data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- plug & play · auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors
The Ser[LOG] system family allows you the greatest possible freedom for customizing your measurement tasks: extensibility due to modular design, high flexibility due to a variety of configuration options and many possibilities through state-of-the- art communication interfaces
Ser[LOG] can be extended to a total of 3 AnDiMod analog/digital measuring modules. Available then up to 36 differential analog channels and 11 digital channels.
- extensive sensor library
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls