Wind speed sensors
Wind speed sensors
- professional meteorological applications
- building automation
- photovoltaic systems
- industrial meteorology
Find contact person
Extremely robust and with Modbus RTU
The Modbus RTU Interface simplifies the integration of the sensors into networks and allows the construction of long communication distances.
PRO-Modbus sensors are predestined for use in areas subject to lightning. Their improved protection against electrostatic discharge in combination with the interference-proof communication ensures a high integrity of your data.
PRO-Modbus sensors with their integrated, regulated heating system provide you with reliable work as a tireless endurance runner in all-year use and in most climatic zones.
- improved protection against electrostatic discharge
- especially robust due to reinforced axis
- high measuring range of 75 m/s
- low starting values of < 0.5 m/s
- very high resolution of measuring values
32.14567.060000 sensor cable, 12 m, 4 pole, M12 plug
for mounting your Lambrecht meteo Modbus sensors! The traverse system Modbus is consisting of anodised aluminium and stainless steel components: traverse, lightning rod, sensor and mast fixation.
The modular conception allows great flexibility and easy installation.
- quick and simple installation of wind sensors, temperature/ humidity sensors with sensor shelter, pyranometers, sensors for sunshine duration etc.
- high quality, robust materials
- high flexibility because of modular conception
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your climate data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- plug & play · auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors
The Ser[LOG] system family allows you the greatest possible freedom for customizing your measurement tasks: extensibility due to modular design, high flexibility due to a variety of configuration options and many possibilities through state-of-the- art communication interfaces
Ser[LOG] can be extended to a total of 3 AnDiMod analog/digital measuring modules. Available then up to 36 differential analog channels and 11 digital channels.
- extensive sensor library
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls