- professional meteorological applications
- building automation
- photovoltaic systems
- industrial meteorology
Find contact person
Meets the requirements...
of ISO 9060 "Second Class". The 16103-Modbus pyranometer is ideal for solar radiation measurements in meteorological networks and PV monitoring systems. It measures solar radiation received by a plane surface, in W/m2, from a 180° field of view angle. The 16103-Modbus employs a thermopile sensor with black coated surface, one dome and an anodised aluminium body with visible bubble level.
- ISO 9060 "Second Class"
- with Modbus over RS485 and analogue 0-1 V output
- easy mounting and levelling
- ideal for PV power plant monitoring
32.14567.060000 sensor cable, 12 m, 4 pole, M12 plug
32.14627.006000 Ball Level for mounting on traverse system 14627
32.16103.500010 Ball Level Set for tube and panel mounting
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your climate data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- plug & play · auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors
The Ser[LOG] system family allows you the greatest possible freedom for customizing your measurement tasks: extensibility due to modular design, high flexibility due to a variety of configuration options and many possibilities through state-of-the- art communication interfaces
Ser[LOG] can be extended to a total of 3 AnDiMod analog/digital measuring modules. Available then up to 36 differential analog channels and 11 digital channels.
- extensive sensor library
- formulary and free formula parser
- integrated alarm system for 10 alarm outputs via built-in and external relays, email, SMS
- interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- user-friendly with free access to all connections and controls