Static weather sensor
Static weather sensor
- on board of all types of ships (ship meteorology)
- Coastal Surveillance
- off shore wind turbines
- industrial and port facilities
- drilling rigs
Find contact person
The perfect ship weather sensor
and specialized for offshore operation is the static weather sensor EOLOS-NAV2. The compact, space saving construction of the housing, the special anodized coating as well as the protective paint finish make it extremely resistant to seawater as well as durable and reliable. With EOLOS-NAV2 you can easily measure 5+1 parameters in one and at the same time: wind direction, wind speed, air temperature, humidity, air pressure + dew point temperature (calculated value).
with independent, integrated sensors for high accuracies for each individual parameter
very high wind velocities up to 85 m/s measurable!
very easy to maintain
no moving parts
integrated heating system for non-icing operation all year round
The steadfast multi talent has passed the shock and shake tests (acc. to BV 0440 and BV 0430) for naval applications on the high seas with bravura. The indicator 14742 is multifunctional, flexible and compact. It is an essential part of the proven LAMBRECHT system solutions with Ser[LOG] and various other sensors. The high contrast graphic LCD display, the low mounting depth and the integration of various devices into a network are the most important features of this highly qualified indicator.
- Display of specific ship parameters
- Shock class A
- Big multifunctional display with adjustable background illumination
- Variety with waterproof front plate design
- Galvanically separated supply and signal channels
- Momentary, mean and extreme values
Accurate data acquisition is the starting point of any weather monitoring solution. With our data loggers and sensors, you get precise and reliable readings under any condition. The flexible Ser[LOG] data loggers offer a wide range of customizable configurations and state-of-the-art communication interfaces for all your measurement tasks and requirements. Existing sensors, including those from other manufacturers, can be easily added and used with the included sensor library. The Ser[LOG] data loggers are ideal for setting up even large weather measurement networks.
The Lambrecht MeteoWare CS3 app provides support for the acquisition, provision, analysis, visualization and archiving of large data volumes.
Selectable evaluation definitions, evaluation period, graphic types
MeteoWare CS3 is a modular, scalable program package for the acquisition and evaluation of meteorological data. It can be scaled from a simple single-user system with one data logger to a LAN/Internet distributed application with up to 999 users and up to 999 data loggers.
Runs on Windows® 7 or higher
Desktop systems only
Individual ship data are registered professionally in connection with the shipboard computer. Data are then processed for regulation and safety on board. Detection of turbulences, luff and lee comparison, "true wind" as well as "bottom track" are some examples.
- ring buffer for 1 year
- freely configurable sensor inputs
- 17 sensor channels
- 43 virtual channels
- able to communicate via Internet with a router*
- LAN integration via Ethernet interface*
- integrated sensor and hardware control
- simultaneous communication with up to 10 users*
* Ethernet connection kit requiredRead more
The data logger met[LOG] and its browser app met[app] quickly and easily transfer your climate data into your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an autoconfiguration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of the serial LAMBRECHT meteo sensors.
Browser App met[APP]
The browser app which is integrated in the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your network. Platform-independent on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Displays the instantaneous values of your LAMBRECHT meteo station
- Exports the measured values stored by the met[LOG]
- Configures the met[LOG]
Features and advantages:
- Real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- Thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- Plug & play: Auto-configuration by push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- Various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors
Unfortunately we can not present you videos with additional informations about our product here, because You have not accepted a connection to YouTube servers at the beginning of Your visit. But You are able to rectify this by clicking this link.