In white and black...
the pointer moves on the ergonomical, well readable scale. With reference to the ship's momentary values for wind direction, these are clearly and umambigously interpretable (illustration 1). Green and red segments for port and starboard support this function. The indicator (illustration 3) is a complete solution. At indicator stations for wind parameters, two indicators (e.g. illustration 1+2) can be combined into one panel.
- very reliable indicators with long-term stability
- white, dimmable scale illumination
- clearly interpretable and very well readable analogous scales
- standard housing for installation
- robust meters and scales
- high linearity
Individual ship data are registered professionally in connection with the shipboard computer. Data are then processed for regulation and safety on board. Detection of turbulences, luff and lee comparison, "true wind" as well as "bottom track" are some examples.
- ring buffer for 1 year
- freely configurable sensor inputs
- 17 sensor channels
- 43 virtual channels
- able to communicate via Internet with a router*
- LAN integration via Ethernet interface*
- integrated sensor and hardware control
- simultaneous communication with up to 10 users*
* Ethernet connection kit requiredRead more