Nine capsules ...
make up an aneroid capsule set - the measuring element of the barograph. The carefully aged materials guarantee the highest long-term stability. LAMBRECHT adjusts the measuring ranges, which encompass a range of 106.7 Pa, to the location's altitude. They can lie between 705 hPa and 1241.7 hPa.
- independant from mains power and manipulation proof
- precision mechanics measuring element
- clearly arranged display of results on smear resistant registration charts
- pressure measuring element with overload protection for transport to up to 2700 m altitude
- white coating for protection against radiation influences
- applicable worldwide and in a large temperature range
00.02900.030025 (290 Ua): Recording period 7 days or switchable 1 day (31 days on request) • Graph paper: 34.02900.019000 (290 D19) or 34.02900.024000 (290 D24)