TROPOS -112 and -124
TROPOS -112 and -124
- mobile or stationary weather stations
- R & D
Find contact person
At times in which economising is a sensitive topic, LAMBRECHT's TROPOS is an ingenious coup. With TROPOS you not only save energy and money, you gain a large measure of flexibility as a result of its modular structure. Up to 1+24 sensors can be connected to it for meteorological measurements on a high level.
- cost-efficient investment
- modular system for a number of classical as well as professional applications
- the core component of a weather station with mains or solar power supply
- Compact Flash Card as central and mobile storage medium
- data transfer via RS 232, RS 485 (optional) or with other well-known modem types
- operation by means of a push/rotary switch, LCD as well as intuitive configuration and read-out software
00.95666.600 000 TROPOS-124: for 1+24 sensors
8 analogue inputs available: 2 of them as Pt 100 • resistance • voltage or current inputs • 4 of them as voltage or current inputs • 2 of them as voltage inputs
4 digital inputs: 3 of them as counter or for frequencies • 1 input for status
Accurate data acquisition is the starting point of any weather monitoring solution. With our data loggers and sensors, you get precise and reliable readings under any condition. The flexible Ser[LOG] data loggers offer a wide range of customizable configurations and state-of-the-art communication interfaces for all your measurement tasks and requirements. Existing sensors, including those from other manufacturers, can be easily added and used with the included sensor library. The Ser[LOG] data loggers are ideal for setting up even large weather measurement networks.
The Lambrecht MeteoWare CS3 app provides support for the acquisition, provision, analysis, visualization and archiving of large data volumes.
Selectable evaluation definitions, evaluation period, graphic types
MeteoWare CS3 is a modular, scalable program package for the acquisition and evaluation of meteorological data. It can be scaled from a simple single-user system with one data logger to a LAN/Internet distributed application with up to 999 users and up to 999 data loggers.
Runs on Windows® 7 or higher
Desktop systems only