TROPOS -112 and -124
TROPOS - the hero of our time ...
At times in which economising is a sensitive topic, LAMBRECHT's TROPOS is an ingenious coup. With TROPOS you not only save energy and money, you gain a large measure of flexibility as a result of its modular structure. Up to 1+24 sensors can be connected to it for meteorological measurements on a high level.
- cost-efficent investment in state-of-the-art technology
- modular system for a number of classical as well as professional applications
- the core component of a weather station with mains or solar power supply
- Compact Flash Card as central and mobile storage medium
- data transfer via RS 232, RS 485 (optional) or with other well-known modem types
- operation by means of a push/rotary switch, LCD as well as intuitive configuration and read-out software
00.95666.600 000 TROPOS-124: for 1+24 sensors
8 analogue inputs available: 2 of them as Pt 100 • resistance • voltage or current inputs • 4 of them as voltage or current inputs • 2 of them as voltage inputs
4 digital inputs: 3 of them as counter or for frequencies • 1 input for status
Meteoware CS3 is a modular, scalable software package for recording and evaluating meteorological data. It can be scaled from simple single-user systems with one data logger to an application distributed via LAN/ Internet with up to 999 users.
MeteoWare CS3 can be used with together with the data acquisition systems Ser[LOG], met[LOG], TROPOS, SYNMET and PreLOG. Furthermore with the following serial wind and weather sensors: u[sonic], PREOS, EOLOS, WENTO, ARCO-SERIAL und dem Feuchte-Temperatursensor 8095.
It is the ideal software for Weather Services and Environmental Offices, industries, sewage treatment plants & dumpsites, airports and many other applications.Read more