Digital Turbidity Sensor
Digital Turbidity Sensor
- Shipping industry
- Rain and waste water monitoring
- Rafting, drifting and waterways
- Lakes, rivers and canals
- Water management
Find contact person
The marine-capable DTS-12 is the World’s Best Instream Turbidity Sensor.
Using true Nephelometric geometry, along with a durable optical face and angled head that sheds bubbles, it provides extremely clean, highly precise data with repeatable, long-term accuracy. The DTS-12 exhibits less than 2 % annual optical drift, providing an incredible 12-month recalibration interval. The unique self-cleaning wiper minimizes bio- fouling. These features can typically save 11 site visits per year.
Set it and forget it. Accurate readings for up to 12 months.
- The DTS-12 is the first turbidity sensor to use a laser diode light source, a coherent, narrow, near-infrared spectral beam that provides a constant intensity with virtually no degradation over time.
- Unique, self-cleaning, bi-directional design utilizes a back- and-forth motion and two cavities in the face of the sensor that scrape away any fouling twice each time the wiper is activated.
- Non-abrasive silicone wiper blade prevents optical face abrasion and cannot be impregnated with sediment or bio-fouling.
- Integrated thermal compensation provides very high thermal stability of light source and electronics.
DTS-CBL-CON-100-V2: Cable, with Endcap, SubConn, 100 ft (30.5 m)
*) excluding formazin batch: accuracy of ±5%
rain[e] is a new type of weighing precipitation sensor: Highest resolution combined with the most compact design.
The unique self-emptying collection system enables the measurement of every single drop with the high resolution of 0.001 mm/m2. Full functionality all year around without antifreeze fluid makes the rain[e] very environmentally friendly.
rain[e] is easy to lift, transport, install and maintain. The small packing volume and the low weight ensure minimum logistical effort.
The rain[e] series is compatible with OTT and Campbell Scientific data loggers and ideal for setup and expansion of rainfall measurement networks.
- Amazing resolution and accuracy
- Checking of sensors with tipping bucket and other weighing systems
- Compact and robust construction with a very low weight
- All-metal housing, weatherproof and durable
- Best connectivity by several interfaces
- Easy to install and maintain
Also with Modbus or customised protocols realisable!Read more
The Ser[LOG] collects your weather data (wind, precipitation, air temperature, relative humidity, air pressure and radiation) in a single place and provides real-time visualization. The Ser[LOG] Commander management app gives you maximum freedom to customize your measurement tasks.
- Collect and process up to 60 measured values with Modbus RTU
- Up to 32 Modbus TCP connections with sensors from other manufacturers
- Alarm system for 10 warning channels using built-in and external relays (e-mail, SMS)
- Extensive sensor library
- Formulary and free formula parser
- Interference-proof due to high-quality, shielded aluminium housing
- User-friendly with free access to all connections and controls