Wind direction sensor
Wind direction sensor
- cold-climate standard
- polar stations
- wind power plants
- cable railways
- environmental measurements in all climatic zones
- wind warning devices on cranes
Find contact person
Safe operation in ice and snow
of the sensors PROFESSIONAL-IX 3.0 with 125-watt heating unit! Consequently, these high-quality wind sensors are particularly appropriate for use in extremely low temperatures. The double bearings as well as special alloys enable the large measuring and temperature operating ranges. The contactless measuring principle ensures wear-free, precise and thus certain data acquisition. The simple mounting methods provide a high degree of flexibility.
large measuring and temperature operating range, all-season
very good starting values due to its contactless measuring principle
optimum heating concept
extremely high robustness and longevity
00.14601.300004: 4...20 mA
Id-No. 32.14567.006000 Mast adapter Ø 50 mm
Id-No. 32.14567.010000 Traverse
for mounting your LAMBRECHT sensors! The traverse system consists of anodised aluminium and stainless steel components: traverse, lightning rod, sensor and mast fixation. The modular conception allows great flexibility and easy installation.
- quick and simple installation of wind sensors, temperature/ humidity sensors with sensor shelter, pyranometers, sensors for sunshine duration etc.
- high quality, robust materials
- high flexibility because of modular conception
Detailed information about the individual components is given in the data sheet.Read more
Ser[LOG] Plus is the most versatile data logger. Due to its convertibility through configuration and scaling, you can easily adapt the Ser[LOG] Plus to the specific challenges of your daily measurement tasks.
- Serial and analog sensors connectable
- Handles up to 60 parameters
- Many state-of-the-art communication interfaces
- Extensive sensor library, can be freely configured and scaled by the user
- Formula collection and free formula parser
- Alarm system for 10 warning channels using built-in and external relays
- Wide range of options for exchanging information
- Interference-proof due to shielded aluminum housing
- User-friendly with free access to all terminals and controls