Thursday, 04. February 2016
New: The met[LOG] · Superior functionality - compact design
The all-new met[LOG] data logger
Easy access to weather data – versatile, reliable, visual
The new compact data logger met[LOG] represents a superior innovation in the management of meteorological data:
- 7 interfaces allow for connection of analogue and serial weather sensors
- Seamless communication with your LAN or W-LAN
- Real-time access to measurement data via the integrated web server, visualized in your browser
- Data management includes e.g. wind speed, wind direction, air humidity, air temperature, air pressure and global radiation as well as amount of precipitation
- The met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- Thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm, modifiable to customer needs
- Automatically adjusting to its new environment at the push of a button, the met[LOG] signals its full working capability within seconds.
The compact met[LOG] is a versatile data logger which combines great automatic measuring convenience with highest reliability and customer benefits.
Detailed information and specifications are available in our data sheet.